We’re a friendly group with our ears and eyes wide open to what’s happening around town.
We love food, fashion, coffee and sushi, but most especially like-minded souls! If you think you simply must join our merry crew, please email email@example.com with a link to your Urban List profile. Looking forward to meeting you!
Want to know more about what it's like to work at The Urban List? Check out the chat Founder, Susannah George had with Dynamic Business about leveraging the web to support small businesses.
- Develop and implement effective, creative B-to-C and B-to-B marketing plans and campaigns
- Manage and motivate a team of marketing & communications executives and sales representatives to achieve business development goals
- Establish and manage annual budgets, traffic and sales targets; analysing variances and providing insights to The Urban List team
- Monitor and report on campaign results and return on investment
- Collaborate with sales and editorial team members to ensure creative, effective solutions for our customers
- Maintain exceptional customer service standards, developing processes and procedures to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with team members across all cities to ensure seamless collaboration, and efficient leveraging of marketing activities
- Identify key market opportunities and trends, and engage in industry best practices – particularly with regard to digital marketing strategy
- Take an active role in developing your own marketing education, and building the skill sets of other team members
- Min. 5 years experience in online marketing. Management of sales teams a plus.
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven record of achieving marketing and sales targets
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Hands on experience establishing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, online advertising, SEO and social media marketing
- Public relations expertise a plus
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Flexibility to travel – some travel will be required
- Desire to collaborate with, and contribute to, a proactive start up team
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or Public Relations
- Full-time, permanent position with a 3 month probation period