If you're searching for something new to cook while you're in isolation, here are some excellent recipes to use up any leftover or bulk ingredients you have:
- Use up eggs with this quiche recipe.
- Make those brown bananas useful with a banana bread.
- Get your zucchinis working for you with a zucchini slice.
- Take your slow cooker to the limit with these slow cooker recipes.
- Make a classic pumpkin soup.
Mince is another item in your fridge or freezer that you're probably looking to use more. Mince of any time is great as it goes a long way, and it's super versatile.
And if you make the choice of buying lean mince from the butcher or supermarket you can also make sure your meal is that bit more healthy.
Beef Mince Recipes
- Beef mince and halloumi hot pot from Taste.
- Oven-roasted meatballs with kale pesto from Delicious.
- A lasagne you can hang your hat on from Delicious.
- A classic meatloaf from Jamie Oliver.
- Beef san choy bao from Australian Beef.
Lamb Mince Recipes
- Feed a crowd with lamb and fennel sausage rolls from Woolworths.
- Spice things up with a lamb meatball biryani from Delicious.
- Change up the lasagne with a gozleme lasagne from Taste.
- Take your tacos to the Mediterranean with greek lamb mince tacos from Australian Lamb.
- Minced lamb rolls with tzatziki from SBS.
Pork Mince Recipes
- Pork meatball and rigatoni bake from Delicious.
- Vietnamese caramelised pork bowls from Recipe Tin Eats.
- Pork and prawn sesame toast from Best Recipes.
- Barbeque pork balls from Taste.
- Pork burgers with herby chips from BBC Good Food.
Chicken Mince Recipes
- Sweet potato, chicken, and couscous nuggets from Australia's Best Recipes.
- Honey-glazed miso chicken meatball subs from Delicious.
- Soba with chilli chicken and Momofuku soy sauce eggs from Delicious.
- Gluten-free chicken spring rolls from Ditch The Carbs.
- A chicken mince casserole from Allrecipes.
For more great things to cook at home, head to our Recipes section.
Image credit: Kristine Tumanyan