Qantas Business Class pyjamas seem to be the ultimate badge of honour for those that have flown up front with the iconic Australian airline. And all arrogance aside, they're pretty bloody comfortable.
Now, given we can't actually travel anywhere, Qantas is putting together care packages you can send to friends and family who need a boost, or just send it to yourself.
The care packages include:
- 1 Qantas Business Class sleeper suit L/XL (suitable for most shapes and sizes)
- 1 Qantas Curates Business Class amenity kit featuring ASPAR Travel Essentials
(Sweet Orange & Shea Hand Cream, Ultra Hydrating Face Moisturiser & Sweet Orange Lip Balm)
- 12 individually wrapped Tim Tams
- 200gram pack of smoked almonds (served in Qantas First Class)
- Packet of 10 T2 Lemongrass and Ginger tea bags
“Qantas PJs are always popular, and with people spending a lot more time at home and wishing they were travelling somewhere, we think receiving a surprise pair in the mail will be very well received. And probably very well-worn by the end of all this.” said Qantas Executive Manager of Product and Service, Phil Capps.
The care packs are available from 9am, Friday 14 August and cost $25 each or 4,350 Qantas points. Buy one at the Qantas Store.
Image credit: supplied