If you're missing your favourite bars and pubs, we feel you. You're in need of an espresso martini recipe for sure.
Recently, we've been speaking to some of Australia's best venues about drinks that you can make at home. And you probably have most of what you already need stashed away in the cupboard.
This Salted Caramel Espresso Martini recipe comes from TarraWarra Estate in Victoria's Yarra Valley. They've taken an absolute classic and taken it up a notch by using salted caramel vodka.
Here's how to make a salted caramel espresso martini at home.
- Martini glass
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail strainer
- 30ml salted caramel vodka
- 30ml Kahlúa
- 1 shot of espresso
- Chocolate coated coffee beans (garnish)
- Add the ingredients into the cocktail shaker and shake until well combined.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into the martini glass.
- Garnish with three chocolate coated coffee beans and enjoy.
For more great things to cook and drink at home, head to our Recipes section.
Image credit: supplied