According to research, we’re heading into that stretch of time between holidays and starting the work year where most people start to break their New Year’s resolutions. If one of yours was to ‘travel more’ this year (and it really should be after the abomination that was 2020) then we have some excellent news for you.
The legends at Virgin have kicked off a truly amazing sale, slinging a casual 300,000 cut price airfares starting from as low as $69.
And before you say, ‘yea, but the borders keep changing’, you can rest easy because Virgin will be the first Australian airline to offer booking flexibility for travel until 30 June 2021, under a revised customer policy announced today.
The extended flexibility, part of Virgin Australia’s ‘Passenger Promise’, will see Aussie travellers able to make unlimited date changes to their bookings, without incurring any change fees, for bookings made by 31 March 2021, for travel until 30 June 2021. How good is that?
The sale kicks off from 4.00pm AEDT today until midnight AEDT tonight.
Some of the epic deals include:
- Sydney–Byron Bay/Byron Bay–Sydney from $69 one-way
- Melbourne–Launceston/Launceston–Melbourne from $75 one-way
- Melbourne–Newcastle/Newcastle Melbourne from $79 one-way
- Melbourne–Adelaide/Adelaide–Melbourne from $90 one-way
- Melbourne–Hobart/Hobart–Melbourne from $95 one-way
- Brisbane–Melbourne/Melbourne–Brisbane from $129 one-way
- Melbourne–Cairns/Cairns–Melbourne from $159 one-way
- Perth–Darwin/Darwin–Perth from $189 one-way
As always, your fare price includes checked baggage, seat selection and Velocity Frequent Flyer points.
What are you waiting for? Gather your mates and get booking right here.
Looking for some more travel inspo? Check out our local hub here.
Image Credit: Getty