If your bank balance is looking a little low but you’re hanging for a holiday then we have just the tea for you.
The legends over at Virgin are painfully aware of how 2020 has well and truly stamped on all your planned getaways and they want to make sure you finish the year on a high (and begin 2021 feeling fab) with a literal shedload of epic sale fares. We’re talking over half-a-million-sale-fares kind of epic.
Their ‘Go You Good Thing’ sale is on now until midnight next Friday, so fire up that group chat stat! The sweet spot? All fares include a 23kg luggage allowance and seat selection with generous booking dates from 1 December (hello New Years Eve in sunny Queensland) through to late June next year. And for added confidence when booking, Virgin Australia is waiving applicable change fees and providing travellers with unlimited booking changes for reservations with travel between now and 31 January 2021. And that’s likely to be extended.
Is it just us or is 2021 already shaping up to be a cracker?
Some of the red hot deals include:
- Sydney to Byron Bay (Ballina) from $75
- Sydney to Gold Coast from $79
- Sydney to Perth from $169
- Melbourne to Launceston from $79
- Melbourne to Adelaide from $89
- Melbourne to Sunshine Coast from $129
- Brisbane to Darwin from $169
- Brisbane to Hamilton Island from $115
- Brisbane to Hobart from $139
- Perth to Kalgoorlie from $149
- Perth to Sydney from $169
- Perth to Adelaide from $169
What are you waiting for? Get booking here.
Looking for some more travel inspo? Check out our local hub here.
Image Credit: Getty