Let’s be honest. Married At First Sight is taking every viewer on an emotional journey filled with highs, lows, frustration, disbelief and everything in between.
Last night we finished the cocktail party, discovered that Hayden may or may not be playing Bel, saw a certain group act like they were on the set of Mean Girls and poor old Claire ended up in hospital. Talk about dramarama!
Naturally, we had to find out what happened next.
Without further ado, here are our thoughts while watching Married At First Sight episode eight.
- What did Vicky say to Hayden? Not cool, not cool.
- Annddd…just like that Lacey is gone. Can’t say we mind.
- Lacey keeps talking about Lacey.
- You’re ok Luke. Plenty more fish in the sea, as they say. Maybe the next one won’t bite.
- Nawww…he made a flax necklace for his ring. #sweetheart
- Will Vicky be honest about the stuff she said last night?
- Yeah, you are more attracted to Vicky than she is to you, Andrew. She’s been telling everyone.
- “She’s got good morals and a good heart.” Just you wait, Andrew.
- “There’s a lot of fake people here.” There is indeedy, Haydn. We’re just hoping you’re not one of them.
- Did Vicky hit on Haydn or Haydn hit on Vicky?? We don't know who we believe. SHOW US THE MESSAGES!!!
- Poor Bel. Totally get why she’s crying.
- “Putting out fires other people created and it’s not fair to you and it’s not fair to Haydn.” Nailed it, Tony.
- Do Brett and Angel ever stop laughing?
- OMG they’re all staying in the same hotel. Ben likes Andrew. Vicky likes Haydn. Who knows what could happen?!
- Dom’s on is own. Tell us how Claire is!!
- Not too sure Andrew wants his own bed.
- Who is Vicky talking to?
- “People ask me how I stay so cute.” We wanna know how you stay so humble, Ben.
- “I don’t cook, I don’t drive but I bring a lot to the table in terms of my personality.” Sure. Ok.
- “People who have dry skin have dry lives.” Ben, you’re the gift that keeps on giving.
- Vicky's farm is so calm—we want her on a plane if it starts going down!
- Vicky is a lot nicer about Andrew than last night.
- Poor old Dom. You’re a good bugger.
- WHAT WERE THE ISSUES??!!
- Somebody else got involved. Karma?
- Aaron kicked Vicky out? We weren’t expecting that!
- Married At First Sight seems filled with people who are mean but then somehow become the victim.
- “Every single day of my life once a week.” We get it Angel…kinda.
- Haydn and Bel are back together. Their love is a roller coaster and we’re along for the ride.
- Andrew can build AND cook? Can we marry him?
- At least they’re both apologising.
- Oh SHITE. Haydn is calling Andrew. Here we goooo….
- Ok, he’s telling Andrew Vicky has been messaging him and Andrew is laughing. Whyyy??
- OMG! Now Vicky says Haydn messaged her on FB. There’s her story, his story and then there’s the damn truth.
- “Nobody’s perfect.” This is true Vicky. Will you please show us the messages?!
- Vicky’s mad at Haydn for telling Andrew, but not mad at herself for telling Bel. SO CONFUSED.
- Yay! Claire’s back on Sunday!
Missed last night's episode? You can catch up with all the drama here.