Following a savage double homicide, monkey balls and more sweat than any humane thought possible, it looks like things are starting to heat up on
Love Island Heartbreak Island as we bit adieu to disastrous duo Kristian and Tiffany. On four nights a week with only fourteen walking goon bags remaining, who knows what else the nation will be forced to witness.
Here are the thoughts we had during tonight's episode:
- Everyone’s clearly missing Kristian. Not.
- Ruby’s all about that girl power
- Georgia’s here to play the game… didn’t see that coming.
- If I hear the phrase "I never know what going to happen next" one more damn time I’m going to scream.
- If they don't end up winning at least Harry and Georgia have promising yoga careers.
- You better not stray from #stayna Stacy.
- Get your hands off Shayna’s man Natrasha.
- Harry and Josh just double checking they have the same bits.
- Georgia’s easily the biggest snake we’ve seen in the series and we didn’t see it coming.
- "Swap me out and you die." TELL HIM SHAYNA
- In what universe does that look anything like a bloody llama?
- The chemistry is real #stayna
- You do realise 'importanter' isn’t a word? Like actually.
- Stuff education. Those biceps beat any degree.
- That face your dad makes when the Aussies score a try.
- Daddy Lincoln has a thing for…… sheep?
- Personal grooming...we’re swooning already.
- He even laughs like an old man.
- These Fiji scenes are giving us major travel envy. Too bad they're littered with 'influencers'.
- Harry Irwin, the possum hunter.
- Not to worry, Harry has a firm hold of his floaties.
- Congrats TVNZ, you’ve officially found emoji’s uglier than Androids.
- I bet when Harry closes his eyes, he thinks he's invisible.
- Why do all of these mini-interviews sound exactly. The. Same.
- Could Weiting be catching some feels?
- Looking for a shred of dignity. Good luck with that.
- Yeah just like a game of chess except you're a bunch of swingers on an island swapping spit and eating bugs... basically chess.
- Enough with the 20-minutes theory already sheesh.
- If things change every 20 minutes where's the damn drama?
- Has Gennady been looking for a ride on the Tavia train this entire time?
- If by ‘it’ you mean Georgia he sure is Stacy.
- Georgia has Josh right where she wants him.
- First Tiffany and now Georgia….. Josh mate, get the message.
- Kelsey looks like she’d rather eat the bug from yesterday's challenge than think of Kristian as mantastic.
- Tavita and Daddy Lincoln are both looking at Kelsey like she’s the last slice of pepperoni.
- It's not much of a secret if you mention it 5,000 times in an episode.
- DID MARK JUST CALL GEORGIA A SHARK? We may have underestimated you, Mark.
- Us too Shayna. Us too.
- Sheila isn’t a thing. Stop trying to make it happen.
- Can Tevita make up his damn mind on who he thinks the strongest girl is?
- Ruby and Josh are totally on the same page…
- When you’re on the verge of a breakdown and someone asks how you’re doing.
- For the rest of your life? It’s been like a week Gennady damn.
Miss last night's episode? Here were our thoughts.
Image Credit: Heartbreak Island