Today we bring you a (hella simple) recipe for making bar-standard Frosé at home because we are literally the gift that keeps on giving. Forget paying twenny buckeroonies at a bar in the city for a glass of frozen fruit and Gossips rosé—save the money and spend it on chicken and cheese burgs from the loose change menu four hours later.
Here’s our homemade frosé recipe:
- Pen some very choice words in an Instagram private message to Amy Sherman-Palladino vis-à-vis how she can get up in the morning knowing she wrote and produced the worst television revival since the 2010 The Worst Witch sequel, Weirdsister College.
- Pop to the shops and grab the ingredients. Resist the $1 Boost Bar special at the registers.
- Go to the bottle-o and pick up a noice dry rosé and ask the attendant if they sell watermelon flavoured Passion Pop. If they do, contact The Urban List immediately, I can’t find them anywhere.
- Go home and watch last night’s episode of Married At First Sight on 9Now because priorities. #bringCherylhome
- Go to the kitchen and mix the rosé, sugar and coconut in a large jug. Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and freeze for at least 8 hours (overnight if you have your life together).
- Pop the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and vodka and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the finished product into glasses of your choice (goblets) and garnish with fresh mint.
- Drink all of them and announce to your empty house that it was a very successful kitchen experiment.
- Make another batch for your frems and Instagram it with the caption #oopsidranked2mannyfroséshahaja
Image credit: Gabby Stjernqvist for The Urban List