Brisbane Racing Club x The Urban List Golden Ticket Competition Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Brisbane Racing Club Pty Ltd. and The Urban List Ltd.
2. Information on prizes and how to enter the Brisbane Racing Club and The Urban list’s ‘Golden Ticket’ competition form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. By entering the Brisbane Racing Club’s and The Urban List’s ‘Golden Ticket’ competition, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry is open to all residents of Brisbane aged 18 years and over; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
5. To enter the Brisbane Racing Club’s and The Urban List’s ‘Golden Ticket’ competition, entrants must answer all competition questions, allow engagement and access to social media profiles, and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
6. To be eligible for the prize, the entrant must confirm availability to attend all five Carnival racedays, including BTC Cup Day 14 May, Doomben Cup Day 21 May, Doomben 10,000 Day 28 May, Ladies’ Oaks Day 4 June and Stradbroke Day 11 June.
7. Competition commences 12:00AM AEST 5 May 2016 and concludes 11.59PM AEST 13 May 2016
8. Prize winners of Brisbane Racing Club’s and The Urban List’s competition will be selected on Friday 13 May 2016 and are selected at 230 Lancaster Road, Ascot, Q 4007 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or phone within on Friday 6 May, 2016. If the winner fails to answer the phone or email after a certain amount of time, the next winner will be drawn.
9. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Competitions are games of skill and engagement with Brisbane Racing Club social media and competition entrants’ social media network.
11. Brisbane Racing Club’s and The Urban List’s ‘Golden Ticket’ prize extends to the winner the opportunity to bring 3 guests for a prize package extending to four people in total. The winner must attend all 5 racedays, but the 3 guests that are brought along may vary across days.
12. Prize inclusions;
Prizes are extended to the winner and three nominated guests for the duration of the prize period.
12 a. Entry to UBET BTC Cup Day (14 May, 2016), Hardy Brothers Doomben Cup Day (21 May 2016), James Boag’s Premium Doomben 10,000 Day (28 May 2016), Treasury Casino & Hotel Ladies’ Oaks Day (4 June 2016) and AAMI Stradbroke Day (11 June 2016).
12 b. Access All Areas Pass for all 5 Carnival racedays.
12 b.a. Entry to all spaces on the racecourse includes the packages allocated to guests in those spaces, I.e. food and beverages
12 b.b. Access will not be granted to any private functions.
12 c. Prize is valued at over $26,000.
13. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
14. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
16. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
17. All prize winners agree to contribute content to the promoters about their experiences. This can be in the form of, but not limited to, a blog, Q&A or interview.
18. All competition entrants and winners agree to use of their image on promotional media at the discretion of the Promoter. Such promotional media includes, but is not limited to social media advertising, website advertising, promotional collateral, print media and outdoor advertising media.
19. All prize winners and guests agree to use of their image in promotional footage and images taken and filmed during the prize period. All promotional footage taken during the time remains the property of the Promoter.
20. All prize winners and guests agree to contribute to written and visual content that may be captured by The Urban List Ltd. at racedays. The Urban List Ltd. may document the prize winners and guests experience at the raced.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
23a. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The personal information collected through the competition is used to enter participants into the promotion, administer the promotion and to provide entrants with information about the other services the promoters (Brisbane Racing Club) offer.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
25. All entries become the property of the Brisbane Racing Club Pty Ltd. and The Urban List Ltd. As such, the Brisbane Racing Club and the Urban List is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
26. The laws of Queensland govern the Brisbane Racing Club Pty Ltd. and The Urban List Ltd.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including weather events, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
29. If for any reason delivery of the prizes for the Brisbane Racing Club ‘Golden Ticket’ competition are unable to be delivered or completed as planned, including weather events, third party delivery issues, technical issues or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes elements cancelled or rescheduled.