“JAGUAR E-PACE City Secrets SYDNEY — 14 APRIL 2018” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Jaguar Australia E-Pace City Secrets promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 25+ attending the Jaguar E-Pace City Secrets event on Saturday 14th April 2018 in Sydney. By entering, each entrant agrees to receive offers and promotions from Jaguar Australia and the Promoter.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, Jaguar Australia, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences at 00:01am AEST on Saturday 14th April 2018 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on Saturday 14th April 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Submit user-generated content via Instagram over the course of the Jaguar E-Pace City Secrets event, tagged with the hashtag #EPACECITYSECRETS
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The judging will take place at SPARK, Level 5, 65 Berry Street, North Sydney 2060
- One winning entry will be selected for the Major Prize. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winner will be selected based on quality of user-generated content as judged by Jaguar Australia, submitted via a shortlist provided by The Urban List.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Major Prize: The winner will receive the Major Prize. The Major Prize includes:
1 x Women's monogrammed pyjamas (Sleeping With The Enemy) - $120( incl GST) value
1 x Men's monogrammed washbag (The Daily Edited) - $130 (incl GST) value
2 x Milligram Kaweco Fountain Pen - $90 (incl GST) value
2 x Moleskin Classic Notebook - $38 (incl GST) value
1 x Aesop Conchord body kit - $70 (incl GST) value
1 x Hey Tiger stunners handmade chocolate set - $45 (incl GST) value
1 x Frank Green reusable cup duo set - $85 (incl GST) value
1 x night accommodation at Sydney Ovolo Woolloomooloo $499.05 (incl GST) value
1 x dinner for 2 at Alibi, Woolloomooloo - $200 (incl GST) value
1 x breakfast for 2 at John Montagu, Woolloomooloo - $100 (incl GST) value
1 x lunch for 2 at The Grounds Of The City - $100 (incl GST) value
1 x banquet & cocktails for 2 at China Doll, Woolloomooloo - $300 (incl GST) value
2 x tour of Archie Rose Distillery, Rosebery - $60 (incl GST) value
2 x massage experience at Endota Martin Place, CBD - $200 (incl GST) value
2 x tickets to a musical/show of the winner’s choice subject to availability $200 (incl GST) value
1 x Jaguar E-Pace for a weekend (at suppliers discretion and subject to Jaguar’s terms of vehicle usage) $300
In total, the prize is valued at $2767.00 AUD.
All prizes are subject to supplier availability.
Prize terms and conditions:
- The prize will be arranged by The Urban List Trust and must be redeemed via Instagram instant message by Friday 20th April.
- The prize will be non-transferrable.
- The Urban List will supply attendance information to the winners, however the winners are responsible for event attendance.
- No substitutes will be provided for the major prize.
- The prize must be redeemed in full by Sunday 30th September 2018.
- Jaguar Australia and The Urban List are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these Terms by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
- Prize is non-refundable and may not be transferred for cash or any other goods or services, with any unused portions forfeited.
- Where the Prize winner is not able to redeem any part of the Prize due to physical inability or incapacity, poor weather or any other circumstances beyond Jaguar Australia or the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Prize (or part thereof) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash, or other prize, goods or services.
- All additional meals, beverages, tours, tips, transfers and any other extras not stated in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner (including his/her guest).
- If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
- By entering the competition, all entrants and their guests give permission to The Promoter and Jaguar Australia to document their image and use documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message, on Monday 16th April 2018. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Friday 20th April 2018.
- If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their prize by 12.00pm AEST on 12.00pm AEST on Friday 20th April, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
- The winner’s contact details will be provided to Jaguar Australia who will provide offers and promotions communications. Jaguar Australia will handle the winner’s personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- The Promoter and Jaguar Australia reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and/or Jaguar Australia reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and Jaguar Australia, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, Jaguar Australia and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Jaguar Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Jaguar Australia. Entrants also consent to being contacted by the Promoter and/or Jaguar Auatralia to discuss the possibility of further promotional activity on social media pertaining to this promotion (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.