“JAGUAR E-PACE CITY SECRETS” PROMOTION Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Jaguar Australia E-Pace Keys To The City promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Urban List Pty Ltd (ABN 56 349 266 482), 66-68 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121.
Jaguar Australia refers to Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 86 004 352 238), Level 1, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde 2113, NSW, Australia.
3. This Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 25 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, Jaguar Australia, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The promotion commences at 11:30am AEST on Wednesday 28th March 2018 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on Thursday 5th April 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period:
- complete the entry form as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com.
- have an active Instagram account which is set to public.
- post at least 5 Instagram post to the entrant’s Instagram account.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. The judging will take place at the Promoter’s office, Level 1, 66-68 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 on Friday 6th April 2018 commencing at 11.00am AEST.
9. The Promoter’s panel of judges will determine the winner based on the originality and creativiness of the entrant’s Instagram posts.
10. Seventy-five (75) valid entries per city, Melbourne and Sydney, will be selected for the Prize. The total number of winning entries is one-hundred and fifty (150) across Melbourne and Sydney. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners will be notified via e-mail, on Friday 6th April 2018. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Tuesday 10th April 2018.
13. If for any reason a winner does not accept or claim their Prize by 12.00pm AEST on Tuesday 10th April 2018, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
14. The Promoter shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
15. Prize: The winners will receive the Prize. The Prize includes:
a) 2 x tickets for The Urban List & Jaguar Australia’s scavenger hunt, held on Saturday 14th April 2018, held in either Sydney or Melbourne, as specified in the winner’s entry form.
b) Specified food, drinks and activities partaken in as part of the event on Saturday 14th April 2018.
In total, the Prize is valued at $440 AUD.
16. Prize terms and conditions:
a) The Prize will be arranged by the Promoter and must be redeemed in person on Saturday 14th April 2018.
b) The Prize is non-transferrable.
c) The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses, however, the Promoter will supply attendance information to the winners.
d) The Prize is non-refundable and may not be transferred for cash or any other goods or services, with any unused portions forfeited.
17. Where the Prize winner is not able to redeem any part of the Prize due to physical inability or incapacity, poor weather or any other circumstances beyond Jaguar Australia or the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Prize (or part thereof) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash, or other prize, goods or services.
18. All additional meals, beverages, tours, tips, transfers and any other extras not stated in the Prize description or communicated on Saturday 14th April 2018 are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner (including his/her guest).
19. If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
20. The winner’s contact details will be provided to Jaguar Australia who will provide offers and promotions communications. Jaguar Australia will handle the winner’s personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
21. The Promoter and Jaguar Australia reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
22. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and/or Jaguar Australia reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
25. By attending the Prize event, all winners and their guests give permission to the Promoter and Jaguar Australia to document their image and use documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
26. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and Jaguar Australia, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
27. As a condition of accepting a Prize , each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, Jaguar Australia and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Jaguar Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Jaguar Australia. Entrants also consent to being contacted by the Promoter and/or Jaguar Auatralia to discuss the possibility of further promotional activity on social media pertaining to this promotion (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
30. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s and Jaguar Australia’s email lists.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
33. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.