Don’t panic, you guys, but Chris Hemsworth is coming to Brisbane! Here shooting the newest installment of Thor, he’s going to be spending a considerable amount of time here in our little town mingling with us mere mortals. So, we thought what better way to welcome him with open arms than by putting together a nice little to-do list for his time here. Enjoy, Chris!
Chris, this one's for you. Enjoy!
- Take a token photo with a Koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The world needs more photos of you with cute animals.
- Make like Oprah and Ashton Kutcher and fall in love with the brownies at Dello Mano.
- Hang out in HJs square and let the good people of Brisbane have their chance to meet (read: ogle) you.
- Stop by The Stores to pack a picnic full of Australian produce and remember why you love this country so damn much.
- Take said picnic to New Farm Park and bask in the Australian sun. With a XXXX Gold in hand, of course.
- Find multiple occasions to be shirtless.
- While not technically in Brisbane, it would be rude not to visit the Big Pineapple. And take a selfie with it.
- Head to Atticus Finch and hang out with adorable puppies while devouring some of Brisbane’s best coffee.
- Use that superhero appetite of yours to make your way through Brisbane’s best sweet and savoury waffles.
- Buy a house and never leave us. Please.
Image credit: screenrant