I'm certainly not complaining, but I do feel that Valentines Day is predominately focused around gifts for the girls. Or am I just ridiculously selfish? Either way, I think it's time we left the crafty cardboard cards behind and become a little more generous toward the men in our lives.
There's certainly no need to break the bank, which is why we've brought you our top Valentine's Day gift ideas for him, under the $200 mark.
1. Limited Edition Valentines Day Terrarium | The Small Garden
2. 5-Course Valentine's Day Dinner ($139) | Bacchus
3. Coffee Appreciation Class ($25) | Merlo Coffee
4. Comme des Garcon 53 Odeur ($180) | Apartment
5. Valentine's Day Wine Tasting ($75 per person) | Claret House
6. French, Italian, or Thai Cooking Class ($165) | Spicers Tamarind Retreat (Maleny) and Spicers Clovelly Estate (Montville)
TUL Note: Today's List Love post is proudly sponsored by the businesses in our gift guide and endorsed by The Urban List. Our sponsored posts will never be a secret - the List Love seal will be stamped on any sponsored material you see on the site.