Sambag, our go-to for ballet flats in every luxurious texture ever dreamed up and all the colours of the rainbow, has blown us out of the water with their Autumn Winter '13 collection. Yes, Urban Lister's, get excited—one of your favourite Sydney-based designers has extended themselves far beyond the humble ballet flat. Sambag is no longer accessories only…
Um… I told you they'd ventured well beyond the shoe realm…
After flicking through SAMMAG, Sambag's new and uber-cool online magazine, the whole TUL office has been drooling over next season's bold colours, chunky knits, statement leather pieces, and metallic booties.
In the name of research and true selflessness, of course, I did a little bit of online shopping (note: use of the word shopping and not browsing) to bring you my top picks from the new collection.
1. We love this unstructured leather tote. Available in taupe and navy lizard print, it's a timeless staple. | IMOGEN Lizard Print Leather Tote ($380)
2. Embrace the year of the snake, with these two-tone faded snakeskin ballet flats. Available in a plethora of colours. | TINA Two-Tone Ballet Flats ($175)
3. Black is boring (well, sometimes). Say goodbye to the drab and dull and inject a splash of colour into your winter wardrobe. How could you not love this cotton cable knit? | EMMA Diamond Cable Knit Cotton Jumper ($140)
4. You know what they say, leather is forever. And, exactly why we're finding it so hard to choose between the luxurious leather jacket and leggings. Couldn't we just have both? | REBECCA Leather Jacket ($400) & MARCIA Leather Leggings ($500)
5. Also available in snake print and two-tone python, we think these crushed metallic leather boots are pretty cool. | RILEY Gold Crush Metallic Boots ($400)
But seriously, hurry up and end, summer. We can't wait to warm our bones with Sambag's new Autumn/Winter collection. Bring on the cooler months!
Ground Level, Wintergarden Shopping Centre
171-205 Queen Street Mall
TUL Note: Today's List Love post is proudly sponsored by Sambag and endorsed by The Urban List. Our sponsored posts will never be a secret - the List Love seal will be stamped on any sponsored material you see on the site. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible.