Jackets be damned. Coats, take a hike. And let's not even start on cardigans. This winter, we are all about sweaters. Whether it's an ultra fine knit or a chunky jumper, there's just something so comforting about this winter favourite. This season our numerous sweater crushes have far outweighed our knit budgets, and it doesn't matter if it's a highlighter-bright Acne waffle-weave, a classic lightweight knit from Helmut Lang, or the much-coveted Kenzo tiger jumper, we want them all.
Style your sweater laid-back with some skinnies and ankle boots, or make like A-Chung, and layer your sweater over a sassy mini skirt.
- SUNO Raglan Crew Sweater at camargue
- The Black Silk Knit by Helmut Lang at Calexico
- The Lover Nocturnal Cable SS Jumper at Bessie Head
- Dries Van Noten Hylan Jumper at camargue
- The Acne Lia Solid Sweater
- The Hawke Patch Crew by Viktoria & Woods at Little Red Dress
- Cashmere Miracle Lyrics Jumper at Sass & Bide
- T by Alexander Wang, Sheer Loose Knit Crewneck
- The Knitted Jumper by Strummer
- Kenzo, Tiger Stripe Jumper