Qatar Airways Terms and Conditions
1. Competition closes Sunday 13 August at 11:59pm. Winner will be notified by email on Wednesday 16 August.
2. The prize includes two (2) return Qatar Airways Economy Class tickets departing from Perth International Airport to any of Qatar Airways’ 40 European destinations.
3. Prize travel must be taken between 1 July 2017 and 31 March 2018.
4. Prize tickets are inclusive of all relevant taxes and surcharges. The winner must provide three preferred travel dates (inbound and outbound) when requesting a booking.
5. Seats may not be available during peak seasons, school holidays, and public holidays, and are subject to availability. Blackout periods also apply (June-September 2017, and December 2017January 2018). Confirmation of seats may not be immediate.
6. If the prize winner is located outside of Perth, all travel to and from this location will be at the winner’s own expense.
7. The travel companion of the winner must also be 18 years or older.
8. The prize travel does not include accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, airport transfers, excess baggage or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. These will be at the winner’s own expense.
9. The winner and their travel companion will not accrue any frequent flyer points on the prize travel, nor will they have access to Premium airport lounges.
10. This prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable.
11. Qatar Airways takes no responsibility for any liability that may result from, or is claimed to have resulted from, the acceptance or use of this prize.