Win A Baller Mini-Escape To Auckland | Terms And Conditions
URBAN LIST’S “AUCKLAND TOURISM, EVENTS AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - SPRING PROMOTION”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development - Spring Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
- The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
- Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
- The Promotion period commences at 11:00AM NZDT on Thursday 7th November 2019 and ends at 11:59PM NZDT on Friday 22nd November 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Complete all requested details on competition landing page
- Click to enter
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
- The judging will take place at the Sydney, Australia office of the Promotor, Level 4, Studio 42 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills 2010 at 4:00PM NZDT on Monday 25th November 2019. Competition winner will be selected via an online random generator.
- One (1) entry will be selected for the Major Prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 25th November 2019 via email. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of, and claim their Prize by sending an email to the address provided with the details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 5:00PM NZDT on Thursday 28th November 2019.
- If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their Prize by 5:00PM NZDT on Thursday 28th November 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
- The Promoter will have no liability for the winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- The one (1) winner and their guest will receive the following Prize:
- Return Air New Zealand domestic flights for two to Auckland
- Three nights accommodation SkyCity Hotel Premium Twin Room and 3 x buffet breakfasts for two at Fortuna restaurant valued at $900
- Auckland Seaplane to Waiheke Island valued at $450
- Gourmet’s Food and Wine Tour on Waiheke Island with Ananda Tours valued at $390
- One way Fullers360 Waiheke to Auckland ferry tickets valued at $52
- The Wicked West Nature Day Tour with Tour Bro in a luxurious SUV valued at $500
- General Admission passes to the Auckland Sky Tower valued at $65
- AJ Hackett Bridge Climb and Bungy combo valued at $430
- Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq voucher valued at $200
- Giapo voucher valued at $50
In total the Prize value is over $3,000.00 NZD
- Prize terms and conditions:
Air New Zealand - Return Flights
A) The prize includes return domestic Air New Zealand (seat + bag) flights for the winner and their guest to Auckland from any Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport in New Zealand.
B) Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted.
C) Flights must be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to travel and will be subject to booking and flight availability. Travel is to be commenced and completed by 30 June 2020. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
D) The prize winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight in both directions. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
E) All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
F) The prize voucher expires 30th June 2020 – subject to availability at time of booking. Close out periods for booking include 31st December 2019, 16th, 18th and 20th February 2020, 7th and 8th April 2020 and 16th and 17th May 2020 may apply. All supplementary costs or incidentals are at the winner’s expense.
G) The prize voucher expires, 30th June 2020 – all other terms stated on voucher apply.
H) The prize voucher expires, 30th June 2020 – all other terms stated on voucher apply.
Fullers360 Ferry Tickets
I) The prize voucher expires, 9th October 2020 – all other terms stated on voucher apply.
AJ Hackett Bridge Climb and Bungy Combo
J) The prize voucher expires, 30th June 2020 – all other terms stated on voucher apply.
- Gift voucher terms and conditions apply.
- All prizes included within the major prize must be redeemed together.
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses to and from the Prize experience.
- All additional meals, beverages, tips or any other extras not stated in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development or Operating Partners accept no responsibility for an individual failure to fulfil stipulated prizing, if for any reason the individual be unable to experience within advised terms.
- Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development will be informed of the winning entry and the winner’s details.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next selected entry will be awarded.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
- By attending the Prize event, all winners and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.