Terms And Conditions for $5000 Holiday Giveaway
Terms And Conditions for $5000 Holiday Giveaway
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Queensland, aged 18 years and over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 1/07/2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 10/08/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by The Urban List Pty Ltd by random computer selection at 10:00am on 10/08/2016 at 93 Commercial Road Newstead QLD 4006.
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) visit URL and follow the prompts on the promotional entry page;
b) input the requested details (including their first name, last name, and a valid email address);
c) agree to the mandatory tick box accepting the Terms and Conditions for the promotion
d) submit the fully completed entry form.
- Only one (1) entry will be provided per entry form submission.
- Each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will receive the prize consisting of one (1) Pulse Corporate Travel voucher to the amount of $5,000.
- The winning entry is subject to the terms and conditions of the holiday provider, Pulse Corporate Travel. $5,000 prize is valid on any air/car hire/hotels/tours/insurance. This voucher is not valid for foreign currency/cash passports or Air BnB.
- The winner/s (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses including meals (unless specified), transfers (unless specified), and all other ancillary costs not outlined in these terms and conditions.
- The prize is for the specified eligibility dates on the voucher only. If the winner (for whatever reason) is unable to travel or does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Major Prize. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties about the redemption of the voucher.
- Pulse Corporate Travel airline partners are licensed to serve alcoholic beverages. The Promoter supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol, legal aged consumers who enter this promotion should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/. Participation in this promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each State, Territory or Country, including responsible service of alcohol.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited, and a runner up winner drawn via random draw.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is up to $5,000.00
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any prizes, if unclaimed by 3:00pm on 12/08/2016, may take place at 4:00pm on 12/08/2016 at the same time and place as the original draws. The winner/s, if any, will be notified by email.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ABN 56 349 266 482 of 93 Commercial Road Newstead QLD 4006.