Following news last week that Chin Chin would be taking bookings (which has now changed since the lockdown rules came into effect), the iconic venue is now offering their delicious meals take away for the first time ever.
Both Chin Chin in Melbourne and Sydney will be offering take away. Dishes include:
- Pad seuw with braised wagyu beef
- Stir fry prawn, egg noodle with hell fire chilli oil
- Butter chicken curry with yoghurt & green chilli
- Massaman curry of braised beef, kipfler potatoes, peanuts & shallots
- Caramelised sticky pork with sour herb salad & chilli vinegar
- Roasted cauliflower with curry spiced coconut cream
Chin Chin takeaway will be available from Wednesday 25 March, between 4pm and 9pm. It will be available Wednesday to Sunday going forward.
You can order pick-up online or over the phone:
Additionally, in Melbourne Hawker Hall and Baby Pizza will continue to offer pick-up and delivery.
Check out the best podcasts to binge here.
Image credit: supplied