Understandably, the majority of major events planned to happen around Melbourne in the short term have either been cancelled or postponed.
We're going to keep it optimistic here and keep you up to date with events that have been postponed, to give us all something to hang on to when this is all over.
Here are all of the Melbourne events that have been postponed, and when they'll happen again.
- Melbourne Food & Wine Festival | Postponed until late 2020
- Good Beer Week | Postponed until 15 May
- Good Food & Wine Show | Postponed until 25 September
- Wall To Wall Festival | New dates TBA
- Como House Vintage Clothing Sale | Postponed until September
- O_C_E_A_N at The Espy | New dates TBA
- Melbourne Design Week | Due to NGV's temporary closure
- Light Up Melbourne | Postponed until late 2020
- Events at URBNSURF | But the barrels are still rolling
- Melbourne Symphony Orchestra performances | Some will be live-streamed via YouTube
- Harry Potter & The Cursed Child | Postponed until 12 April
- Melbourne Queer Film Festival | New dates TBA
Keep informed with the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak here.
Let us know about any other postponements via email here.