We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round up of everything you may have missed this week.
- In good news for everyone who loves a bit of a tipple at brunch, Lona have introduced the ultimate weekend boozy brunch menu. All your brunch favourites like poached eggs with pork belly paired with a Bloody Mary, or freshly made butter pancakes served with a glass of Frosé. Perfect for those summer days.
- Prahran gastropub L’Hotel Gitan are hosting the Elgee Park and Baillieu Vineyard wine dinner, which includes a five-course menu crafted and presented by Jacques Reymond. Get more info here.
- To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, The Crux & Co are serving up limited edition cherry crepes with strawberry meringue, raspberry jelly, and berry coulis until the end of October to encourage their patrons to eat pink. For every dish The Crux & Co will donate $1 to BCNA.
- Red Hill winery Montalto will be popping up in South Melbourne as their restaurant gets a lick of paint. The menu features a five-course dinner with matched wines from their extensive range. Read about it all here.
- Zoo Twilights just dropped their lineup and it’s looking amazing. Ben Folds, Jet, The Preatures, plus many more. Check out the full rundown here.
- Pt. Leo Estate will finally open its doors this month. With a restaurant, cellar door, and massive sculpture park, it’s going to be a destination on the Mornington Peninsula for years to come.
- Melbourne will be the first city to host Mandela, My Life, the largest exhibition ever held outside of South Africa featuring memorabilia from Mandela’s life. All the details are here.
- Finders Keepers Spring/Summer market is on this weekend, so it might be a good idea to hide your credit card.
Image credit: Lona