We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round-up of everything you may have missed this week.
- Om Nom has got themselves a new bar manager and mixologist in the shape of Harry Connor. Harry draws inspiration from Heston and Australia’s outdoors and he’ll bring a fresh new approach to the Om Nom cocktail array.
- Banh Mi burgers are now in existence thanks to a collab between Hannoi Hannah and Huxtaburger, you can read all about the ‘Hanna’ burger here.
- Speaking of Huxtaburger, we teamed up with them to create the ice cream burger. Give it a try over the next couple of days.
- The legends at SPQR Pizzeria are celebrating their first birthday with a pretty sweet deal. On Monday 30 October you’ll get a slice of pizza and a beer for just $5. We know where we’ll be on Monday.
- Windsor favourite Mr Miyagi will now be serving lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12pm. Their level 1 private dining room will also be on offer for functions up to 32 people. New updates to the menu include Godzilla Beans, Schnitty Bao, the Prawn Dawg and much more.
- LUMAS Gallery have just opened up their second store, this one’s at Chadstone shopping centre. This weekend they’ll have an activation featuring oversized balloons, art lollipops, and plenty of Capi soft drinks.
- We checked out Donovan Cooke’s latest creation in North Fitzroy. Read all about Ryne here.
- Golden Gaytime have just released a Unicorn flavour. No Unicorns were harmed in the making of this product.
Image credit: Mr Miyagi