Well, we’ve clocked our first week of October and are moving towards the end of the year. The weather's getting warmer and you know what that means—activities. All the activities.
If you’re still recovering from a big Grand Final weekend, here's all the news you might have missed this week.
- Every Sunday in October Fatto Bar and Cantina are hooking us up with bottomless Rose. It'll cost $75 and you can book here. Get drinking.
- This weekend, Lekker Bikes are hooking us up with another epic garage sale. These guys are promising heavily discounted bikes, tunes and free food and drinks. You can go for a test ride and cruise around the streets on North Melbourne. Check the event out here.
- For two hours this Saturday, Butterbing is holding a pop-up bake sale at Code Black Coffee in Brunswick and there's gonna be 50 different flavours, including birthday cake, musk, PB&J, s'mores, Turkish delight and raspberry caramel. Deets here.
- Good Times Milk Bar has just added some new breakfast and lunch items to their menu, and we’ve got the scoop. Hotcakes with house-baked pavlova anyone? If you want to see more, check their ‘gram.
- All of Grill'd charity jars nationwide are turning blue, as they support Polished Man and other charities dedicated to ending violence against children. Get down, have a burger and support an important cause.
- Shannon Bennett is launching Barista by Vue next Tuesday: a brand new grab-and-go cafe inside iki-jime. They'll be opening with $1 coffees too. All you have to do is bring a re-useable cup.
- Starward and Henry Sugar announced they'll be holding an exciting five-course whisky dinner this month. You can get more deets here, and most importantly, secure your ticket.
- A giant labyrinth of doors has opened at The Arts Centre Forecourt. This one's from the same guys that brought us House Of Mirrors last year. You can suss more here.
- Get hyped guys, the Gluten-Free Expo is back this weekend. Coeliac Victoria and Coeliac Australia are taking over Jeff's Shed with all sort of wheat-free treats. We’ve got the lowdown here.
- And in case you missed it, Nike’s new female-designed Air Force 1s are landing this week. We covered it here, and they drop TODAY. You can snag them online or in-store.
Image credit: Good Times Milk Bar