Win A 3-Night Stay In An Eco-Cabin And $1,000 Visa Gift Card To Shop Local
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Urban List’s Win A 3-Night Stay At An Eco-Cabin And A $1,000 VISA Gift Card To Support Local promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. *See Item 14 for full Prize value.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEST on Monday 19th October ends at 11:59PM AEST on Monday 30th November. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the below:
Online Pre-Challenge Kick-Off Quiz Submission: visit (CFC landing page link TBC), and then fully complete and submit the online quiz within the dates of 19/10/2020 - 30/11/20, with personal details (including name, email address & city).
Online Post-Challenge Wrap-Up Quiz Submission: this will be emailed to each person who completed the pre-challenge quiz. Recipients must fully complete and submit the online quiz within the dates of 19/10/20 - 02/11/20, with email address. Entrants will receive one (1) entry for completion of the kick-off and wrap-up Quiz.
Note, to be eligible to enter the competition, entrants must complete Pre-Challenge Kick-Off Quiz and Post-Challenge Wrap-up Quiz, where they will receive (1) entry into the draw. Entrants will only be eligible to complete the Post-Challenge Quiz if they have first completed the Pre-Challenge Quiz first.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 2:00pm AEST on Monday 30th November 2020.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize via an online number generator.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email, on Monday 30th November 2020. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this email with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEST Monday 7th December 2020.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEST Monday 7th December 2020, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The one (1) winner of the Prize, will receive a 3-Night stay at an eco-cabin and a $1,000 VISA gift card to support local. Each individual state prize listed below:
The one (1) winner will receive 1 x $1,000 VISA Gift card and a 3-night accommodation voucher valued at $780 (AUD) with Tiny Cabins WA (total prize value of $1,780 AUD). To redeem the 3-night accommodation voucher the one (1) winner must visit https://tinycabins.com.au/ and use the online booking function to check availability from January 2021 and booking terms and conditions.The voucher is valid until 7th December 2022, with strictly no extensions available.
New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria:
The one (1) winner will receive 1 x $1,000 VISA Gift card and a 3-night accommodation voucher valued at $909 (AUD) with Unyoked (total prize value of $1,909 AUD). To redeem the voucher the one (1) winner must visit https://www.unyoked.co/results and use the online booking function to check availability in advance and booking terms and conditions. The voucher is valid until 1st December 2023 with strictly no extensions available and cannot be used on any of the following blackout dates - Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and all other Public Holidays.
Upon claiming their prize the one (1) winner will be contacted directly by a representative from Urban List who will determine the necessary details. These details will then be distributed to a representative at either Unyoked or Tiny Cabins to allocate the prize.
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● Prize must be redeemed by the dates specified on the cash/vouchers provided at time of redemption.
● All Prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier.
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses that fall outside the total Prize value.
● All additional meals, beverages, tips or any other extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
16. Bank Australia may use your information as per Clause 21 and in line with their privacy policies available at bankaust.com.au/privacy.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
17. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.