Win a $1,000 flight voucher and a 5-night Wellness Package at Elements of Byron
Win a $1,000 flight voucher and a 5-night Wellness Package at Elements of Byron | Terms And Conditions
THE URBAN LIST’S “Win a $1,000 flight voucher and a 5-night Wellness Package at Elements of Byron” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Win a $1,000
flight voucher and a 5-night Wellness Package at Elements of Byron promotion
(“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266
3. The Promotion is open to Sydney residents aged 18 and over,
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of
the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated
with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following:
spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother,
sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00am AEST on Monday 6 th July 2020 and
ends at 12:00pm AEST on Monday 13 th July 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow @urbanlistsyd and @ballinabyrongatewayairport on
Instagram and tag which friend you would take in the comments.
Determining and Notifying the Winners
The draw will take place at the Melbourne office of the Promotor, 66-68 Cubitt Street,
Cremorne, VIC, 3121 at 2:00pm AEST on Monday 13 th July 2020.
The competition will run as a game of chance. The winner will be selected by an online
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via the DM facility on Instagram. Notification will take place on
Monday 13 th July 2020.The winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize
by 1) replying to the notification with their email address and 2) then replying to notification
e-mail sent to that email address provided. Email reply must include all details requested by
the Promoter. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on
Monday 20 th July 2020.
9. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of (and through such
acknowledgment claim their Prize) by 12.00pm AEST on Monday 20 th July 2020 the Prize
will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
10. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to
winner’s settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other
security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact
The winner will receive 1 x $1,000 Jetstar voucher (to be used on a direct flight from Sydney
to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport) and 1 x 5-night Wellness Package at Elements of Byron
worth $1,500 (to be used at 144 Bayshore Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481).
Wellness Package inclusions:
- A 5 night ‘Elements of Wellness’ experience at Elements of Byron for 2 people
(Sunday - Friday).
- Daily a la carte breakfast in Azure Bar & Grill.
- 5 x luxury bath amenities for use in a freestanding bath tub.
- Daily scheduled group outdoor beachfront yoga (weather permitting).
- 3 x scheduled group outdoor wellness experience sessions (weather permitting).
- Scheduled group guided rainforest walks (weather permitting).
- Return solar train ticket into town.
- Use of resorts tennis court, 24-hour gym, walking trails.
- Unlimited inhouse movies and Wi-Fi.
- Byron wellness guide and use of the resort library book selection.
- Concierge service to book any additional 3rd party vendor services.
To redeem the prize the winner must arrive on Sunday and depart the follow Friday (total of
5 nights). Pre and post nights are possible at prevailing rates.
The 1 x $1,000 Jetstar voucher and 1 x 5-night Wellness Package voucher are valid until 26 th
March 2021, with strictly no extensions available. The Wellness Package is subject to
availability and booking is required prior to arrival. Flight bookings and changes to travel
arrangements are the responsibility of the prize winner.
There are 3 black out periods in which the vouchers are unable to be used:
19 th June – 18 th July 2020
18 th September – 10 th October 2020
18 th December 2020 – 23 rd January 2021.
Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with using the prize.
The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with up to the winner and the Promoter
will not enter into any correspondence about it.
11. The Prizes , are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the
Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who
the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions,
tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions
may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that
entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the
right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the
Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide,
irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display
their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future
promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction
on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such
use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
17. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in
the form required by the Promote, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion,
including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by
law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with