URBAN LIST’S “CONNOISSEUR Mid Brand Survey $250 VISA Gift Card Promotion” PROMOTION
URBAN LIST’S “CONNOISSEUR Brand Survey $250 VISA Gift Card Promotion” PROMOTION
Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in “CONNOISSEUR Brand Survey $250 VISA Gift Card Promotion” promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
2. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents’ aged 18 and over.
3. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
4. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEST on Monday 7th December 2020 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Sunday 13th December 2020. (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Complete the entry form as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com;
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
1. The competition will run as a game of chance. The winner will be selected by an online random generator.
7. One (1) entry will be selected for the prize.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner’s will be notified via e-mail, on Monday 14th December 2020. The winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. The Promoter must receive this no later than 12.00pm AEST on Friday 18th December 2020.
10. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their Prize by 12.00pm AEST on Friday 18th December 2020, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
11. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
12. The one (1) winner of the Prize, will receive:
1 x $250 VISA Gift Card, which is valid for 36 months.
13. Prize terms and conditions:
- All Prize redemptions are subject to availability.
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
19. By attending the Prize event, all winners and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
20. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
21. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter.