Win The Ultimate Post-Lockdown Jungle-Themed Staycation
URBAN LIST x DISNEY x TARONGA ZOO
Jungle Staycation Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in The Urban List x Disney x Taronga Zoo giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482, Level 4, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, 02 8188 6010).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 4pmam AEST on Thursday 26 August 2021 ends at 11:59pm Friday 3 September 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow the Urban List Sydney Instagram account and tag two friends on the nominated competition post.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner(s) will take place at the promoter's place of residence or at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 on Monday 6 September, 2021.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. The winner will be chosen at random.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by the Urban List via email or phone call, on Wednesday 8 September 2021. The winner will be required to claim their prize by responding to the email or phone call with their name and number. You will then be connected with the team at Taronga Zoo to claim the Prize.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Wednesday 15 September 2021 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected. In the circumstance that the first winner is forfeited, a redraw will be conducted by the Promoter and another winner will be selected at the discretion of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, not checking Instagram DMs, junk email, or other security settings, or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. Major Prize (1)
There will be one (1) major prize to be won. The prize will consist of:
• one (1) overnight stay at Taronga Zoo’s Roar & Snore accommodation for four (4) people, including meals and beverages, and free parking; and
• one (1) behind-the-scenes experience, valued at a total of AU$1,468.
The prize is valid for redemption from 31 August 2021 – 30 August 2022 - excluding blackout days; Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. Redemption of the Package is subject to availability. Flights not included in prize. Winner must be able to make their own way to and from Sydney.
Minor Prize (20)
There will be one (20) minor prizes to be won. Each prize will consist of:
• one (1) General Admission Family Pass for four (4) people to Sydney Taronga Zoo, valued at $188.
The total competition prize pool is valued at a maximum of AU$5,228.
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● Anything not listed in the above prize details and value is not part of the prizing
● Prizing cannot be negotiated or traded in for something else
● Prizing must be used towards your business
16. The winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by Disney) free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by Disney to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur. No correspondence will be entered into, the Promoters decision is final.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
21. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter and Disney as the sponsor of the prize to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
22. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates, and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.