Urban List Good Life UGC Competition Terms and Conditions
`URBAN LIST’S GOOD LIFE UGC PROMOTION’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Urban List’s Good Life UGC Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEDT on Monday 10 January 2022 and ends at 11:59PM AEDT on Sunday 13 February 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must fill out and complete the competition landing page located on the Urban List specified competition landing page. All mandatory fields and file uploads must be completed to be eligible to win. Individuals can enter as many times as they like.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
7. Selection of the ten (10) winners will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surrey Hills Each Monday at 3PM AEDT over the following dates. Winner(s) will be selected per listed competition period
- Competition period one: Monday 10 Jan - Sunday 16 Jan 2022
2x winners drawn Monday 17 Jan 2022 at 3:00PM AEDT
- Competition period two: Monday 17 Jan - Sunday 23 Jan 2022
2x winners drawn Monday 24 Jan 2022 at 3:00PM AEDT
- Competition period three: Monday 24 Jan - Sunday 30 Jan 2022
2x winners drawn Monday 31 Jan 2022 at 3:00PM AEDT
- Competition period four: Monday 31 Jan - Sunday 06 Feb 2022
2x winners drawn Monday 07 Feb 2022 at 3:00PM AEDT
- Competition period five: Monday 07 Feb - Sunday 13 Feb 2022
2x winners drawn Monday 14 Feb 2022 at 3:00PM AEDT
8. The winning individuals will be selected based on articulation of what the good life means to them, as well as quality/best suited aesthetic for Urban List brand guidelines.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners of that prize draw will be notified via email, on the day of the prize draw. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the notification e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter within 14 days of the notification email.
11. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize within 14 days of the notification email by 12:00PM AEDT on the 14th day, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
12. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
13. The total prize pool is valued at AUD$10,000 in the way of ten (10) x $1,000 QT (or alternative brand) vouchers. Two winners per weekly draw will win 1 x $1,000 voucher each. Winners are eligible to win more than one draw. The winner of each prize draw will also be given the chance to be featured across U:L’s channels (website, social and eDM).
The winner will be contacted directly by a representative from Urban List to determine the necessary details.
Prize terms and conditions:
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● All additional extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter)
● All QT Hotel Group terms and conditions apply. The entire prize must be redeemed during one consecutive stay. The prize is subject to availability at the winner’s selected hotel. Blackout dates apply. Winners must arrange their own transport to and from the selected hotel. All food and beverage credit must be redeemed across the selected property’s venues, with the exception of QT Bondi where food and beverage credit must be redeemed at QT Sydney’s venues. Prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for gifts or cash. Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the winner being announced.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, place of work and place of residence).
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
18. By accepting the prize, the winner gives permission to the Promoter to document their image and any information providing in the competition landing page (Excluding personal and contact details) and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
19. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
20. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
CONTENT - USER OBLIGATIONS
23. By uploading or otherwise posting, inserting or providing any Content to the Website in the course of accessing or using the Website (or otherwise providing Content to The Urban List), you grant The Urban List an irrevocable, perpetual, transferrable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive and royalty-free licence to use (or remove or alter) the Content in any manner it thinks fit, including publication on the Website and Urban List Social Media Channels (with credit to you). We agree that our use of the Content is subject to applicable provisions of any legislation including, without limitation, privacy legislation.
24. You agree that you will not upload or otherwise post, insert or provide any Content which:
a. is defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, harassing, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, degrading;
b. infringes the intellectual or other proprietary interests of third parties;
c. impersonates another person or entity, attempts to solicit personal information from another user, contains sexually explicit language or images, advertises or promotes the sale of products or services such as firearms, tobacco or alcohol, adult products and services and any other products or services The Urban List considers to be inappropriate;
d. contains spam, chain letters, pyramid and other such selling and marketing schemes, computer viruses, computer code, files or programs or other harmful components that are designed to interrupt, destroy, change or limit the functionality of the Website or any other computer software, hardware or other electronic equipment, information which in any way impinges on another user's use or enjoyment of the Website or otherwise breaches or encourages other users to breach these Terms and Conditions of Use;
e. violates any law, statute or regulation;
f. forges information to disguise the origin of any Content; or
g. encourages or incites any other person to engage in any of the above behaviour.
25. The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of this Website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
26. You agree to grant The Urban List a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright you have in any Content uploaded or otherwise posted, inserted or provided by you, including all media now known or not currently known. You also agree to waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in that Content in favour of The Urban List.
27. You agree that any imagery provided, shared or uploaded by you that includes other people has been granted permission for you to share with Urban List.
29. Any of the trademarks or logos displayed on the Website may be registered or unregistered marks of The Urban List. You may not use these trademarks or logos without the express permission of The Urban List. Any unauthorised use of the trademarks or logos is strictly prohibited.
To read all of Urban List’s terms and conditions please see here.