Win An Unforgettable Trip To Singapore Competition Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in The Urban List x Singapore Tourism Giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am AEST on Tuesday 21st June 2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST Sunday 17th July 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website via www.theurbanlist.com.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 on Monday 18th July 2022.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. The winner(s) will be decided at random.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified via email or phone call, on Tuesday 19th July 2022.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Tuesday 26th July 2022 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to the winner’s spam mail, failure to check Instagram DMs, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The Prize details are as below:
● AUD $500 Klook Voucher (for Singapore experiences).
● Return economy class airfares with Singapore Airlines for two (2) people from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide, Australia to Singapore provided by Flight Centre valued at up to AUD $2000.
● Four (4) nights’ accommodation at Amoy by Far East Hospitality valued up to AUD $1350 provided by Flight Centre. Price is per couple in a deluxe twin or double room with continental breakfast included.
● Return private airport transfers valued up to AUD $200.
TOTAL MAXIMUM PRIZE VALUE: $4,050 AUD.
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● The Prize must be redeemed within the travel periods: Travel from 3 October – 15 December 2022 and 6 January – 31 March 2023 , subject to availability. Blackout periods apply including school holidays and Christmas period.
● For the avoidance of doubt, anything that is not expressly listed in the above prize details and value is not part of the prizing.
● The Prize winner(s) must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
● The winner(s) and/or their guest must:
a. be booked in the same transaction;
b. be aged over 18 years at the time of travel;
c. travel together on all flights; and
d. travel together on the same departure date.
● No changes to passenger names or details after booking are permitted.
● If a Prize winner elects to travel or participate in the Prize with no guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the Prize Winner.
● The Prize and booking of the Prize are subject to Flight Centre Travel Group’s standard booking terms and conditions and the airline’s conditions of carriage.
● Travel insurance is not provided and must be purchased by the winner(s).
● Hotel incidentals are not covered and must be purchased by the winner(s).
16. Without limiting the above, the winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by Singapore Tourism and Flight Centre Travel Group) free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by Singapore Tourism and Flight Centre Travel Group to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or Covid-19 the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
21. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
22. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s and Sponsor’s email list.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; death or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. All travelling parties including the winner must abide by the prevailing travel requirements of the departing city in Australia and Singapore. The full guidelines of travelling to Singapore can be found on Singapore’s Immigration and Checkpoint Authority’s Safe Travel website: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview.
29. General Flight Centre Travel Group Terms
Travel restrictions and conditions apply to the Prize. Before travelling, ’ the winner(s) and/or their guest must check with their travel consultant (if any), or refer to the Flight Centre website, to confirm whether any limitations or conditions apply to the booking. Prices and taxes are correct as at 07 June 2022. [KC(1] Flight Centre Travel Group trading as Flight Centre ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188 ATAS - Travel Accredited No. A10412.