The dating world can be a hard one to navigate. Especially when your potential target, erm…I mean, crush, expects the very best in Perth-centric pick-up lines.
So if you’re from P-town, and hoping to visit a very different P-town altogether, these should get you where you’re going. Or have the exact opposite effect…one of the two.
Here are 21 Perth only pick-up lines to try on your next crush!
- They say we can’t merge here—let’s prove them wrong. There’s bound to be someone who hasn’t had enough of merging jokes. And that someone, is your someone.
- I’d drive to the other side of the river for you. But like 10 kilometres, tops.
- I have NBN at my place. Don’t worry. It’ll be quick.
- Do you play mixed netball? Because you look like a Keeper. One day, you two will start your own team.
- You know, we’ll need two incomes if we ever want to afford a house some day. And keep our avocado breakfasts.
- You into the latest dessert trends? Because I’m your perfect Matcha. Matcha desserts, so hot right now. Matcha.
- Let’s VPN this and go somewhere private. They could be watching us.
- Do you support marriage equality? Because you should tell my local member all about it. Hot. But seriously, #marriageequalityforall.
- You’d be harder to get over than the Narrows Bridge at peak hour. Wow, that’s real.
- Are you wearing hi-vis? Because all I see is you.
- I’ve got a 4.9 rating on Uber. Four and above is marriage material.
- Let me buy you a coffee at Perth prices. Even a large one with soy.
- Can you put sunscreen on my back? Lathering someone up in a bar, at night, is strangely erotic.
- If you don’t take me home with you, someone on the train may start talking to you. The fear approach. Noice.
- Let’s build in Ellenbrook. And watch the rest of the world burn.
- I still have all my money saved from the mining boom. It’s just that it’s wrapped up in several jet-skis right now…
- Are you the Prime Minister? Because there’s a political uprising in my pants. Actually, this one works nationally—for all you jet-setters out there.
- Hey girl, that marketing person from The Brass Monkey was waaaay out of line. Yes, even the GI Jane event.
- You can be the mayor of my P-town. Ugh. Sorry mum.
- Let’s live tonight like we’ll be eaten by a shark tomorrow. No regrets.
- You’re hotter than the latest Game of Thrones torrent. #piratelove
Now that you've landed yourself a date, here are 11 Of Perth's Best Spots For First Dates.
Image credit: Louise Coghill