Roadshow Films Terms & Conditions
NSW permit number: LTPS/16/10400
Promoter: Urban List Pty Ltd (ACN 56 349 266 482) of, Studio 41, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
1. Eligibility: Entry is open to all Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth metropolitan residents aged 15 years or older with a valid Facebook account. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian consent to enter.
Employees of The Urban List, Roadshow Films and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Winner must be available to receive the prize at a time agreed between the prize provider (Roadshow Films) and winner.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Urban List in relation to the promotion as final and binding.
All entrants to the competition agree to have their entered details added to the Village Roadshow Group e-mailing list to receive more movie & TV news, offers and exclusive competition.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion commences at 04:00 PM AEST on 9th January 2017 AEST and ends on 17th January 2017 11:59pm AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. How to Enter: To enter, entrants must during the promotion period:
i) Enter their full name, email address, telephone number and city of residence on the competition landing page.
Each entry submitted will enter the random draw. By entering the Promotion, the entrant consents to use of the entry by the Promoter (and its partners and agencies associated with the promotion), for marketing and promotional purposes. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Urban List. You may enter multiple times, so long as a different email is used.
This is a game of chance, no skill is required to enter the competition. Winners will be drawn at random.
5. Rules regarding entry content: An entrant’s entry must not include:
i) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
ii) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
iii) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
There will be one (1) winner selected who will receive one (1) major prize, with the below inclusions*
Prize Inclusion and Value $
• Four night stay in Tampa Bay with breakfast - $1,940.00
• Return airport-hotel and event transfers - $280.00
• Exclusive tour of Ybor City - $280.00
• Dinner at the Colombia restaurant - $140.00
• Entrance to Club Prana - $110.00
• Travel insurance - $152.00
• Return Flights - *$4,000
• Management fee - $1105.00
*The total value of the major prize pack is approximately $8,000 (*for two people and please note the cost of flight and currency may fluctuate)
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MAJOR PRIZE WINNER
• Dates of travel are weekends, between 15th June and 30th September 2017, excluding local & US national holidays.
• The winner will need to make their own way to the nearest Australian capital city international airport (Roadshow Films and The Urban List will not cover the costs of transport from the winners house to airport)
• Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative and is non‐transferable and non‐refundable.
• At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over.
• If the winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
• Admission to Club Prana is limited to over 18 years and alcohol consumption to over 21.
• Hotel is based on two people sharing one room.
• The hotel will take a credit card pre‐authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
• Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
• Winner and his/her guest must have valid passports and applicable visas/permissions where applicable.
• Winner and his/her guest must register online with US ESTA system: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/. The cost of registering US ESTA is not included in prize pack
• The United States requires that travelers entering the US under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) must hold an e‐Passport if their passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006.
• Except for the one (1) guest permitted as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor‐selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner, which Warner may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
• Any potential a winner and hi his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
There will be sixty (60) winners selected who will receive preview screening double pass tickets, with the below allocation per state:
• Twenty (20) double passes for winners in New South Wales. The screening will take place at Event Cinemas George Street on Tuesday 24th January 2017 at 6pm.
• Twenty (20) double passes for winners in Victoria. The screening will take place at Village Cinemas Jam Factory on Tuesday 24th January 2017 at 6pm.
• Ten (10) double passes for winners in Western Australia. The screening will take place at Event Cinemas Innaloo on Tuesday 24th January 2017 at 6.30pm.
• Ten (10) double passes for winners in Queensland. The screening will take place at Blueroom Cinebar on Monday 23rd January 2017.
Double pass ticket value $6,000
*Screening details may change closer to the event but the changes will be notified to winners via email before the screening.
7. Special conditions:
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at The Urban List's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Urban List and Roadshow Films to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner selection and notification: The winner will be determined by random selection.
Judging Date: 18th January 2017.
Time: 10:00am AEST
Location: Studio 41, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Winners will be notified by email within two (2) days following the winner selection. The Winner must acknowledge acceptance of the prize by e-mail and provide his/her phone number to The Urban List via email in order to claim their prize, this must be done by the prize claim date specified. If requested by the Promoter, the winner must provide proof of age and residency before they will be awarded their prize. The Urban List shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
9. Prize claim:
• The major prize must be claimed by 10:00 AM on 9th April 2017 AEST. If the selected winner does not claim the prize by this date, they will forfeit their prize and no cash or other compensation will be provided. The Promoter reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry (as determined by the Judges). The winners contact details will be passed on to Roadshow Films who will liaise with the winner further to arrange collection of their prize.
• The minor prize must be claimed by Sunday 22nd January 2017 AEST. If for any reason a winner does not take or claim a minor prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
10. Rights Granted by you: By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
11. Terms: The Urban List reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, The Urban List may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Urban List. The Urban List reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Page or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Page or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Urban List reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE URBAN LIST'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
12. Limitation of Liability: The Promoter, The Urban List, their associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
13. Disputes: This promotion is governed by the laws of NSW, QLD, VIC and W.A. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
15. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Urban List, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD 4006. Requests must be received no later than 30th March 2017