Win A Year’s Worth of Wine Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions | We’re Giving Away A Year’s Worth Of Wine
You are invited to enter a trade promotion advertised by Vinomofo Pty Ltd ("Vinomofo") and The Urban List and as conducted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The entry period for the prize draw will commence at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on 31 October 2016 and will close at 11.59pm AEST on 9 November 2016 ("Closing Date"). Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to participate and an Australian resident. The prize draw is not open to employees, family members and/or contractors of Vinomofo or The Urban List.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), and by the decisions of Vinomofo and The Urban List, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be hosted by The Urban List via a woofoo form embedded on www.theurbanlist.com and shared via social media channels by both parties. Entrants must sign up online via a woofoo form embedded on www.theurbanlist.com to enter the competition. Entrants must provide their full name, telephone number, email address to enter the promotion, as the winner will be notified either by email and/or by phone.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Vinomofo reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms and Conditions. Vinomofo reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's sole and unfettered discretion.
- Only one entry to the prize draw per person is allowed and only one prize will be awarded.
- All entries become the property of Vinomofo and The Urban List with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the promoter may use the entrant’s details for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The total value of the prize will be RRP $1200. The prize 1 in NSW includes: A year’s subscription (a total of 26 bottles or 20 litres over the course of 12 months) to Vinomofo’s Club Case RRP $1200 AUD. In accordance with Liquor & Gaming NSW guidelines.
The prize 1 in WA, QLD, VIC includes: A year’s subscription (4 deliveries of 12 bottles) to Vinomofo’s Club Case RRP $1200 AUD.
- The Draw will commence at 4 Money Street, Northbridge WA, 6003 on Wednesday 9 November at 5:00 PM. The winners of the promotion will be drawn at this time by automated random selection. Winner’s name will be published on www.vinomofo.com on Thursday 10 November at 5:30 PM.
- There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize.
- Winners will be notified by email and telephone by Alahna Fiveash from Vinomofo on Thursday 10 November 2016 by 5:30 PM, to make necessary arrangements for the winners to claim the prizes.
- The winner must be 18 years or older and will be required to show a form of valid photographic ID when claiming the prize.
- The winner must sign any release form(s) as may be required by the Vinomofo (and its associated agencies and companies), and/or any other third party directly or indirectly involved in and with the prize and refusal to sign such form(s) shall result in the immediate forfeiture of the prize and that person shall have no claim, action or recourse at law or otherwise, against Vinomofo in respect of the forfeiture.
- Prizes are non-transferable, not for re-sale, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
- If a winner is untraceable within 90 days after Vinomofo's reasonable efforts, Vinomofo will conduct a "second chance draw" for any unclaimed or outstanding prize. The second chance draw will be open to all eligible entrants who were not selected as winners before the Closing Date. The winner of the second chance draw will be notified in accordance with the notification procedure in Clause 12.
- The Second Chance Draw will commence at 4 Money Street, Northbridge, WA 6003 on 5 February 2017 at 5:00pm. The winner of the promotion will be drawn at this time by automated random selection Second Chance Winner’s name will be published on www.vinomofo.com on 8 February 2017 at 5:00 PM.
- Vinomofo may use a winner’s name, town of residence, and likeness for the purpose of announcing the winners without the need for any additional payment or permission. In addition, the winner consents to Vinomofo using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Vinomofo.
- No responsibility is accepted by Vinomofo for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement prize will apply for such matters. Vinomofo accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- Vinomofo will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to third party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- Vinomofo reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions, and conditions of operation of the promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State or Territory where required.
- Failure by Vinomofo to enforce its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This prize draw shall be governed and construed by Australian law and is run by Vinomofo Pty Ltd (ABN 69 149 404 197), Level 2, 6 Palmer Parade, Cremorne, VIC 3121.
- This prize draw is promoted under the following permit numbers: NSW Permit Number: LTPS-16-08890
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Vinomofo (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Vinomofo's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Vinomofo) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Vinomofo;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or any entrant; or
- the use of the prize.