THE URBAN LIST’S x Qantas ‘Win a 2-Night Stay in Melbourne thanks to Qantas’ PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in THE URBAN LIST’S x Qantas ‘Win a 2-Night Stay in Melbourne thanks to Qantas' PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences from Monday 21st February 2022 and ends at 11:59PM AEDT on Monday 7th March 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form and answer the question in 50 words or less, hosted on Urban List website https://www.theurbanlist.com/.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 10:00am AEDT on Tuesday 8th March 2022.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Skill. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize based on originality and creativity, as dictated by The Promoter.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winners will be notified via email, on Tuesday 8th March 2022. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the specified e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEDT Monday 14th March 2022.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEDT Monday 14th March the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. Any false prize notifications from unofficial Urban List Instagram accounts or email addresses are not valid.
15. Prize Includes:
● The prize includes two (2) return Qantas Economy Class tickets departing from capital cities in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane Airports) to Melbourne. Valued at $600. Return flights are only included for residents living outside of Melbourne and travelling interstate from listed capital cities. Melbourne residents are not eligible to receive flight vouchers in any form.
● A (2) Night stay at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto for (2) adults. Valued at $1096. Including:
○ Breakfast daily
○ Free Upgrade from King Deluxe Room
○ Complimentary bottle of Sparkling Wine on arrival
○ Late check out to 2pm
● (2) Tickets to the newly reimagined production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, at the Princess Theatre, valued at $310.
Total prize value up to $2,050.00 AUD.
16. Prize terms and conditions:
● Prize travel must be taken between 4 May 2022 - 31 December 2022
● Return flights are only included for residents living outside of Melbourne and travelling interstate from listed capital cities. Melbourne residents are not eligible to receive flight vouchers in any form.
● Prize tickets are inclusive of all relevant taxes and surcharges.
● This prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. This prize cannot be upgraded to Business Class.
● Qantas takes no responsibility for any liability that may result from, or is claimed to have resulted from, the acceptance or use of this prize.
● All flights are subject to regulations imposed by governments as a result of Covid-19. All documentation and paperwork required for travel are the responsibility of the winner and travel companion. Qantas reserves the right to refuse travel if such documentation is not correct or missing.
● The Prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of prize redemption.
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
● The Promoter and Qantas Airways Limited and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
22. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their response and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
23. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates (including Qantas Airways Limited) and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter.