URBAN LIST x SET FOR LIFE ENHANCE YOUR LIFE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in URBAN LIST x SET FOR LIFE ENHANCE YOUR LIFE PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to residents in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am AEST on Tuesday 27th September 2022 ends at 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 22nd November 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, entrants must answer in one hundred (100) words or less how they would enhance their life if they were all set with the cash to make it happen.
7. Entrants must fill out their contact details and accept the Terms & Conditions as part of the Promotion entry.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or multiple entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
9. Selection of one (1) Winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 on Wednesday 23rd November 2022.
10. This competition will run as a Game of Skill. The Winner will be decided by the Promoter based on originality and creativity.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Winner will be notified via email provided on Friday 25th November 2022. The Winner must email firstname.lastname@example.org with requested information to accept their Prize.
13. If for any reason the Winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Monday 5th December 2022 the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected.
14. The Promoter will have no liability for the Winner's failure to receive notices due to notification settings, spam/junk email/other security, or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
15. The prize details are as below:
● $2,000 AUD cash prize.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $2,000 AUD
16. Prize terms and conditions:
● Anything not listed in the above prize details and value is not part of the Prizing.
● Prizing cannot be negotiated or traded in for something else.
● The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
● The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable.
● The Winner’s contact information will be shared with The Lott to award the Prize.
17. Subject to law, all entrants including the Winner, must consent to using their responses, names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If a Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or public health advice, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion at any time and for any reason.
23. By accepting the prize, the Winner gives permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
24. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant and the Winner licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
25. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form if relevant to the Promotion.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
28. The Winner accepts that they will be responsible and financially liable for any additional costs of the Prize.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. Help is close at hand. GambleAware at gambleaware.nsw.gov.au and 1800 858 858.