Win a $1,000 Sunshine Plaza Shopping Spree For You And Your Bestie
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Win a $1,000 Sunshine Plaza Shopping Spree each for you and your bestie promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to Sunshine Coast residents aged 18 and over,
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00am AEST on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Wednesday 9th October 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow @urbanlistsc and @sunshineplazaofficial on Instagram and answer the following question in 25 words or less - “Where would your first stop on your shopping spree at Sunshine Plaza be and why?”
Determining and Notifying the Winners
The draw will take place at the Sydney office of the Promotor, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills 2010 at 12:00pm AEST on Wednesday 9th October 2019. The competition will run as a game of skill. The Promoter’s panel of judges will determine the winner based on the originality and creativeness of the entrant’s answer.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via the DM facility on Instagram. Notification will take place on Wednesday 9th October 2019.The winners must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by 1) replying to the notification with their email address and 2) then replying to notification e-mail sent to that email address provided. Email reply must include all details requested by the Promoter. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00pm AEST on Friday 11 th October 2019.
9. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of (and through such acknowledgement claim their Prize) by 12:00pm AEST on Friday 11th October 2019. The Prize will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
10. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
11. The winner will receive a 2 x $1,000 Sunshine Plaza Gift Cards to be used at Sunshine Plaza, 154-164 Horton Parade, Maroochydore, QLD 4558. The voucher is to be used on Saturday 15 th September with stylist Anna Mabin within the hours of 10 am – 2 pm. If the total $1,000 is not redeemed on this date, the winner will have 36 months to redeem the remaining amount. Standard terms and conditions apply to the Sunshine Plaza gift cards. Once purchases are made In store, individual retailer terms and conditions apply in regards to refunds and exchanges. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with using the prize. The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with up to the winner and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence about it.
12. The Prizes , are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
17. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promote, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.