Tourism Ballarat 2017 COMP page
Picturesque wineries, art exhibitions and overnight accommodation for two.
If you’re looking to escape the city before the pre-Christmas rush (and let’s be honest, who isn’t?!), we’ve got the prize for you and your favourite person.
We’ve teamed up with Visit Ballarat to give away the ultimate fairytale weekend away. Along with overnight accommodation in a luxury, heritage-listed building complete with a private apartment, you’ll be treated to wines and two tickets to the hottest art gallery of the season: Romancing The Skull.
Worth over $1,200, the prize for two people includes:
- Two entry tickets to Romancing The Skull and exhibition catalogue (valued at $82)
- Two nights accommodation at The Provincial Ballarat in the two-bedroom Provincial Apartment (valued at $680, 17 November-18 November)
- Dinner for two at Mitchell Harris (valued at $150, Saturday night)
- Breakfast at The Local (valued at $75, Sunday morning)
- 12 bottles of Pyrenees wine (valued at $250)