THE URBAN LIST’S SMIRNOFF PARTY YARD HEADLINER AT YOUR PLACE PROMOTION
THE URBAN LIST’S SMIRNOFF PARTY YARD HEADLINER AT YOUR PLACE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Urban List’s Smirnoff Party Yard Headliner At Your Place promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all NSW residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEST on Tuesday 17th November 2020 ends at 11:59PM AEST on Thursday 26th November 2020. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form including the question “What are three things you’d bring to your Smirnoff #PartyYard” during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner(s) will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 2:00pm AEST on Friday 27th November 2020.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Skill. The winner(s) will be decided on merit of their answer.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified via e-mail or phone call, on Friday 27th November 2020. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail or phone call with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 5PM on Monday 30th November 2020.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 5PM on Monday 30th November 2020the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The one (1) major winner of the Prize will receive Party Yard headline talent Touch Sensitive perform at their home for the Smirnoff Seltzer Party Yard event.
Smirnoff Party Yard Headliner at your house valued at $25,000
Total Major prize pool valued at $25,000 AUD
The major prize winner plus nine (9) winners of the minor Prize will receive 1x Case of Smirnoff Seltzer (24x) delivered to their home.
1x Case of Smirnoff Seltzer valued at $107.70 RRP
Total minor prize pool valued at $1,077.00 AUD
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● The total prize pool for this promotion is $26,077 AUD
● DRUM c/o PHD Networks (ABN 63 076 525 614) in collaboration with Traffik and Example, on behalf of Diageo, will fulfil prizing of minor and major prize pools
● Winner must be available for a full day of production & shooting at your home on Friday 4th December.
● Winner must live in Sydney Metropolitan and have suitable space available for set up of tech rider for talent
o At a minimum this needs to be 5x5m2
● Major prize winner may select 5x additional attendees for Party Yard Touch Sensitive content production on 4th December
o This is subject to change closer to time of shoot based on current NSW Govt. COVID restrictions and legislation.
o Winners additional attendees are responsible for their own travel to and from the Party Yard location and any other necessary arrangements.
● The Promoter advocates the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to visit www.drinkwise.org.au to get the facts on standard drinks and responsible drinking.
● A NSW RSA Marshall will be on site for the duration and Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines will be in place for the duration of the production shoot.
● The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize
● If for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
● Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
● If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Diageo (ABN 33 004 167 720) will be informed of entrants details who select ‘yes’ to the questions on the entry form - ‘I agree that my information can be shared with Smirnoff, to receive Email or SMS communications from Smirnoff and occasional special offers.For clarity, if an entrant selects ‘yes’, the entrant will be subscribed to the Diageo for online marketing and promotional communications. Entrants consent to their name and email address being used for this purpose.
Without limiting the above, the winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by Diageo), free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by Diageo to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
17. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm and at DrinkWise at http://drinkwise.org.au/