When it comes to the best Sydney’s got to offer, you know we know our stuff.
If we had to create a list of money-can’t-buy experiences to be had in our fair city, it’d probably include a few incredible, outrageously awesome things like a private dining room feast for 10 at Chin Chin. Maybe a Saturday evening sunset at Icebergs lapping up those baller ocean views, the signature tasting menu and matching wines.
Also on that too-good-to-be-true list would be a natural wine tasting with 10 mates and Joel Amos, the founder of DRNKS, a full day of styling and making wardrobe wishes come true with Sydney stylist, Emma Read, and some cash to spend with one of Sydney’s very own, globally coveted labels, P.E Nation.
Well, in the name of a really, really great cause, we’ve actually pulled a few strings and put that list together—and you can bid on ALL of these epic experiences and more this weekend. Sound good? Interested? Read on.
It's all to raise money for Unleashed Women—an initiative from the team at The Hunger Project, aimed at empowering women in rural and remote regions of Africa, India and Bangladesh to start businesses, grow their ideas and support their families. Ultimately, the goal is to end poverty, which is something we can all get behind.
As for how it's all going down, from 12.30pm on 4 October (that is TODAY!) you can jump onto this link right here to check out our list and start watching and bidding. Every dollar you chuck in will go straight to Unleashed Women—nothing goes to us, to eBay, or to the awesome companies who have supplied these seriously awesome auction items. More info on the ins, outs, whats and whys of our charity auction are here.
And if you're still not convinced, here's the rest of the epic items up for grabs, right here in Sydney:
- Score a luxe Italian dining experience at Double Bay's Matteo Restaurant, worth $250. You can get your bid in here.
- Skip the queues and be the ONLY people with a Saturday night booking at Mary's Newtown. In case you've been living under a rock, these guys are known for the best burgers in town, a stellar local drinks list and a line that stretches out the door. This one will be snapped up quick, for sure.
- Feast on wood-oven pizza and all the wine at one of our personal faves, The Dolphin Dining Room.
- Get your hair did by one of Sydney's best, Ruth Robalino—best known as Creative Director for the lush, 100% Vegan Number 4 Hair Care. Get a new look just in time for the warmer months (read: that time of year you actually leave the house), valued at $550. Sign. Us. Up. Nab this one here.
- Level up your interiors game, with a stunning original print by Vicki Lee, valued at over $4,000.
Image credit: Chin Chin.