URBAN LIST’S “Win A Gourmet Staycation Package At Hilton Auckland Valued Over $1,000”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Win A Gourmet Staycation Package At Hilton Auckland Valued Over $1,000 promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion is conducted by Urban List Pty Ltd ACN 142 505 897 as trustee for The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482) (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over who enter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its related entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 6:00pm on Tuesday, 4 July 2023 ends at 11:59pm on Wednesday, 19 July 2023. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must comment on the Promoter’s Instagram post at [https://www.instagram.com/urbanlistnz/] tagging another individual and follow both @urbanlistnz and @hiltonauckland. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or otherwise associated with Instagram.
7. There is no cost to enter the Promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entries which contravene these Terms and Conditions, including any incomplete or indecipherable entries.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
9. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 2:00pm AEST on Monday, 24 July 2023.
10. This Promotion will run as a game of chance. All eligible entries shall be placed into the draw, with the winner chosen by an online random number generator.
11. The Promoter’s determination of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via Instagram, on Monday, 24 July 2023. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than Monday, 31 July 2023.
13. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Monday, 31 July 2023, that Prize will be forfeited, and another winner selected at 2pm AEST on Tuesday, 1 August 2023.
14. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
15. The winner of the Prize will receive a Gourmet Staycation Package at Hilton Auckland valued at $1338 NZD
- 2 (two) night accommodation in a King Hilton Guestroom at Hilton Auckland valued at $1078 NZD
- 2 (two) night parking for 1 (one) vehicle at Hilton Auckland valued at $110 NZD
- 1 (one) food and beverage credit to be used at any of Hilton Auckland’s on site establishments valued at $150 NZD
16. Prize terms and conditions:
a. Prizes cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can they be sold or otherwise transferred to any person.
b. The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses that fall outside the $1338 NZD total prize value.
c. The winner is solely responsible for determining who to share the Prize with.
d. The Gourmet Staycation package is available for bookings and stays until October 8, 2023, subject to availability.
e. The food and beverage credit can be utilized towards any food and beverage charges incurred during the stay, including in-room dining, FISH Restaurant or Bellin Bar. Any unused credit cannot be carried forward or refunded.
f. The complimentary parking is valid for one vehicle per room and is subject to availability.
g. Blackout dates applicable, which may include peak seasons, holidays, or special events. Hilton Auckland reserves the right to determine blackout dates at its discretion and will provide prior notice when possible.
h. The package is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers.
i. Cancellations or modifications to reservations made under the Gourmet Staycation package are subject to Hilton Auckland’s standard cancellation policy. Guests are advised to review the cancellation policy at the time of booking.
j. Hilton Auckland reserves the right to amend, modify, or terminate the Gourmet Staycation package or its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. However, any changes or modifications will not affect confirmed bookings made prior to the announcement.
k. Any additional charges incurred during the stay are the responsibility of the guest and must be settled upon check-out.
l. The Gourmet Staycation package is available for individual leisure travellers only and is not applicable for group bookings, conferences, or events.
m. All additional meals, beverages, tips or any other extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
17. The Promoter will inform Hilton Auckland of entrants’ details who select ‘yes’ to the question on the entry form - ‘I agree to receive information from Hilton Auckland. For clarity, if an entrant selects ‘yes’, the entrant will be subscribed to the Hilton Auckland for online marketing and promotional communications. Entrants consent to their name and email address being used for this purpose.
18. Without limiting the above, the winner agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by Hilton Auckland), free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter and Hilton Auckland to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome) or undertaking the Prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, pandemic or epidemic, state of emergency, government restrictions or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
23. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all claims, liability, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) suffered or incurred by any person; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion or acceptance of or use of any prize.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter accepts no liability for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider or email systems, including failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems, or the failure of a winner to receive a notification due to such technical problems.
30. This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.