Win Dinner And Euro Plates | Terms And Conditions
`THE URBAN LIST’S WIN $500 DINING VOUCHER + EURO PLATES'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Primary Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482) and Joint Promoter is Publicis Red Lion Pty Limited Trading as Publicis Personalised Plates (PPQ) (ABN 12 098 273 539).
2. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Win $500 Dining voucher + Euro Plates valued at $775 promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Queensland, aged 18 years or over with a valid Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads CRN (driver's license number).
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter and Joint Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion period commences at 4:00pm AEST on Monday 3rd August 2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 9th August 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must comment on the competition entry post (Competition Post) hosted on @urbanlistbne Instagram page. Entrants must comment on the post and be following @urbanlistbne and @personalisedplatesqld Instagram accounts.
DETERMINING AND NOTIFYING THE WINNER
7. The draw will take place at the Sydney office of the Primary Promoter, Studio 41, Level 4, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills 2010 at 10:00am AEST on Monday 10th August 2020.
8. The competition will run as a game of chance. One (1) winner will be selected by an online random generator.
9. The Primary Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message and announced on the Competition Post. Notification will take place on Monday 10th August 2020. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by: replying to the notification with their email address and; then replying to notification email sent to that email address provided. Email reply must include all details requested by the Primary Promoter. This must be received by the Primary Promoter no later than 11:59pm AEST on Monday 24th August 2020. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept the Prize (and through such acknowledgment claim their Prize) by 11:59pm AEST on Monday 24th August 2020 the Prize will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
12. The Primary Promoter and Joint Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
13. The Prize consists of: one (1) dining voucher worth $500, only redeemable at selected restaurant and cannot be exchanged or refunded + one (1) PPQ Gift Voucher to the value of $775. Total prize pool value is $1,275.
14. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with using the prize.
15. The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with is the winner’s decision and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence about it.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Primary Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Primary Promoter).
18. The Primary Promoter and Joint Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
13. The Primary Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Primary Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Primary Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Primary Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Primary Promoter and Joint Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
17. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Primary Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Primary Promoter’s email list.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Primary Promoter and Joint Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. The winner will be provided with a PPQ gift voucher to the value of $775 and may select a set of Personalised Plates to that value.
21.The personalised plate combination content selected by the winner (i.e. numbers and letters combined) ("Content"), is subject to availability and approval by PPQ. If no option for the final Content can be agreed on between the Joint Promoter and winner, the Promoter will make the final determination as to the Content, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Notwithstanding the above, the Personalised Plate Content must not be deemed by PPQ to be inappropriate, derogatory, obscene, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive or racist in nature or promote a criminal organisation or behaviour. For the sake of clarity, where the number plate elected by a winner contains a mix of numbers and words (with the numbers resembling letters), if such Content is inappropriate, the Joint Promoter will not allow such number plate to be produced for the winner.
23. PPQ conditions of sale are valid for purchase of personalised plates and can be found under “Sales Terms and Conditions” at: https://www.ppq.com.au/terms-and-conditions.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.