THE URBAN LIST’S ‘GOOD LIFE’ | TRADE PROMOTION
THE URBAN LIST’S 'GOOD LIFE' | TRADE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Urban List’s Good Life Trade Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEST on Thursday 18th November 2021 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Monday 29th November 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, invited individuals must fill out and complete the competition landing page located on the Urban List Partnerships Hub. All fields must be completed to be eligible to win.
Determining And Notifying The Winner
7. Selection of the one (1) winner will take place at the Brisbane office of the Promoter, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead at 2:00pm AEST on Monday 6th December 2021.
8. The winning individual will be selected at random using an online random number-generated tool.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email, on Monday 13th December 2021. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the notification e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEST Thursday 16th December 2021.
11. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEST Thursday 16th December 2021, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
12. The redraw will take place on Thursday 6th January 2022 in the Brisbane office of the Promoter, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead at 2:00pm AEST. The re-draw winner will be notified by 5:00pm AEST Friday 7th January 2022.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The one (1) winner of the Prize, will receive the following prizes to the value of AUD$1,500 in total: 1 x food voucher to a venue in their area, 1 x beauty/wellness/health voucher to a venue in their area and 1 x voucher to a sustainable store/venue in their area (to be determined upon the prize draw winner’s location).
The winner will be contacted directly by a representative from Urban List to determine the necessary details.
Prize terms and conditions:
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● All additional extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter)
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, place of work and place of residence).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
19. By accepting the prize, the winner gives permission to the Promoter to document their image and any information providing in the competition landing page (Excluding personal and contact details) and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
20. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
21. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter.