Win Two Return Flights From Perth To Lombok | Terms And Conditions
THE URBAN LIST’S “Win Two Return Flights From Perth To Lombok” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Win two return flights from Perth to Lombok promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to Perth residents aged 18 and over,
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00am AEST on Monday 9th December 2019 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Monday 16th December 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow @urbanlistper and @airasia_au on Instagram and comment on post.
Determining and Notifying the Winners
The draw will take place at the Sydney office of the Promotor, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills 2010 at 12:00pm AEST on Tuesday 17th December 2019.
The competition will run as a game of chance. The winner will be selected by an online random generator.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via the DM facility on Instagram. Notification will take place on Tuesday 17th December 2019. The winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by 1) replying to the notification with their email address and 2) then replying to notification e-mail sent to that email address provided. Email reply must include all details requested by the Promoter. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Monday 23rd December 2019.
9. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of (and through such acknowledgment claim their Prize) by 12.00pm AEST on Monday 23rd December 2019.the Prize will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
10. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The winner will receive two return flights from Perth to Lombok valued at $3,010.
All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings can only be made on select days of the week but not on the eve of public holidays, public holidays and other embargo periods. Please do check with AirAsia for said periods.
Changes to the flight destinations are not permitted unless agreed upon by AirAsia.
AirAsia will not entertain any request to extend the validity period (6 months from date of issue).
Prize is subject to AirAsia Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
The prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, baggage, seat select, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or government requirements is the responsibility of the/each prize-winner and companion.
Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
There can be no changes (name of traveller, travel date, etc) made to travel arrangements once bookings are made.
AirAsia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
AirAsia retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
All bookings must be made directly to AirAsia via the contact person provided. Bookings cannot be made via a third party.
By making a booking, the winner and guest are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of this prize as well as AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage available at airasia.com.
AirAsia reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions listed at any time without prior notice
All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize, are the responsibility of the Winner. Such additional costs include, meals, beverages, room service, telephone calls, laundry services, spending money, transport to and from airport departure point, other transfers, travel, taxes including arrival and departure taxes (if applicable), insurance, travel insurance, passports and visas (if applicable).
Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with using the prize.
The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with up to the winner and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence about it.
11. The Prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
17. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promote, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.