Extra White | Terms And Conditions
URBAN LIST x EXTRA WHITE ‘SHINE BRIGHT, STAY EXTRA’ STYLE VISA VOUCHER GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in The Urban List x Extra White Visa Voucher Style Giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am AEST on Monday 15 th March 2021 ends at
11:59pm Friday 30 th April 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry via uploading a photo of themselves to Instagram (either Feed or Story) with the hashtag #ShineBrightStayExtra during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the five winner(s) will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill
Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at:
Winner One: 2:00pm AEST on Monday 22 nd March 2021.
Winner Two: 2:00pm AEST on Monday 29 th March 2021.
Winner Three: 2:00pm AEST on Monday 5 th April 2021.
Winner Four: 2:00pm AEST on Monday 12 th April 2021.
Winner Five: 2:00pm AEST on Monday 19 th April 2021.
Winner Six: 2:00pm AEST on Monday26 th April 2021.
Winner Seven: 2:00pm AEST on Monday 3rd May 2021.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. The winner(s) will be decided via random electronic selection.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified via Instagram, email or phone call, on the below dates –
Winner One: Monday 22 nd March 2021, Winner Two: Monday 29 th March 2021, Winner
Three: Monday 5 th April 2021, Winner Four: Monday 12 th April 2021, Winner Five: Monday
19 th April 2021, Winner Six: Monday 26th April 2021, Winner Seven: Monday 3rd May 2021.
The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail
or phone call with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than
the Friday following the Monday in which they have been notified – Winner One: Friday 26 th
March 2021, Winner Two: Friday 2 nd April 2021, Winner Three: Friday 9 th April 2021, Winner
Four: Friday 16 th April 2021, Winner Five: Friday 23 rd April 2021, Winner Six: Friday 30th April, Winner Seven: Friday 7th May 2021.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Winner
One: Friday 26 th March 2021, Winner Two: Friday 2 nd April 2021, Winner Three: Friday 9 th
April 2021, Winner Four: Friday 16 th April 2021, Winner Five: Friday 23 rd April 2021, Winner
Six: Friday 30th April, Winner Seven: Friday 7th May 2021, the Prize will be forfeited and
another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, not checking Instagram DMs, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. Each winner of the 5 x Prizes will receive 1 x $500 Visa Voucher to spend on new threads. These will be issued to the winner by the Promoter – Urban List.
PRIZE DETAILS & VALUE
Each winner of the 7 x Prizes will receive 1 x $500 Visa Voucher to spend on new threads.
These will be issued to the winner by the Promoter – Urban List.
PRIZE DETAILS & VALUE
1 x $500 Visa Voucher per winner per week
TOTAL VALUE: $3500 AUD
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● Anything not listed in the above prize details and value is not part of the prizing.
● Prizing cannot be negotiated or traded in for something else.
Mars Australia Pty Ltd is providing the prize, and will be informed of entrants details who select ‘yes’ to the questions on the entry form - ‘I agree to receive information from Mars’. For clarity, if an entrant selects ‘yes’, the entrant will be subscribed to the Client for online marketing and promotional communications. Entrants consent to their name and email address being used for this purpose and may unsubscribe at any time.
Without limiting the above, the winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by the Promoter and/or the prize supplier), free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by the Promoter and/or the prize supplier to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
22. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
23. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter.