WIN The Ultimate Day Out at Grazed & Grown Thanks To City Parklands
THE URBAN LIST’S 'WIN The Ultimate Day Out at Grazed & Grown' THANKS TO City Parklands | Regional Flavours Promotion
Instagram Post First Comment: Prize includes 4x general admission tickets, 4x tickets to one signature event of choice, car parking and Regional Flavours merchandise pack. Total prize value is $686.20 AUD. Competition is open to all QLD residents aged 18+. Competition closes Wednesday 19th May 2021, at 5:00pm AEST. Promotion is a game of chance - entrants must comment on the post and be following @urbanlistbne and @VisitSouthBank and the winner will be selected at random. Winner will be notified in the comments and must claim their prize by emailing email@example.com within 72 hours of notification. One entry per Instagram Account will be judged.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in THE URBAN LIST’S 'WIN The Ultimate Day Out at Grazed & Grown' THANKS TO City Parklands | Regional Flavours Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Queensland residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00PM AEST on Wednesday 12th May 2021 and ends at 5:00PM AEDT on Wednesday 19th May 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must comment on the competition entry post (Competition Post) hosted on @urbanlistbne Instagram page.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
7. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 10:00am AEDT on Thursday 20th May 2021.
8. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize via an online number generator.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via comment reply, on Thursday 20th May 2021. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the e-mail provided with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 5:00PM AEST Tuesday 25th May 2021.
11. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 5:00PM AEST Tuesday 25th May 2021 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
12. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
13. 4 x general admission tickets ($15.85ea)
4 x tickets to signature event of choice ($91.30ea inc. booking fee)
Car parking at South Bank car park (4 cars- $57.60)
Regional Flavours Merchandise pack (waterbottle, bag, reusable glass - $200)
TOTAL = $686.20 AUD
14. Prize terms and conditions:
● The prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of prize redemption.
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
21. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
22. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter.