Wine & Wildlife Competition T&C’s Melbourne
Promoter: Urban List Pty Ltd (ACN 56 349 266 482) of, Studio 41, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
1. Eligibility: Entry is open to all Sydney metropolitan residents aged 13 years or older with a valid Facebook account. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian consent to enter. Employees of The Urban List, Zoos Victoria their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Winner must be available to receive the prize at a time agreed between the prize provider (Zoos Victoria) and winner.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Urban List in relation to the promotion as final and binding.
All entrants to the competition agree to have their e-mail address added to the Zoos Victoria e-mailing list.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion commences at [01:00pm] on 4th May 2016 AEST and ends at 11:59pm on 12th May 2016 AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. How to Enter: To enter, entrants must during the promotion period:
Visit the Wine & Wildlife article on The Urban List Melbourne website (https://www.theurbanlist.com/melbourne/a-list/have-a-wildlife-long-weekend) and enter correct email address and other details in the entry form
FOR A GAME OF CHANCE:
Each entry submitted will enter the random draw. By entering the Promotion, the entrant consents to use of the entry by the Promoter (and its partners and agencies associated with the promotion), for marketing and promotional purposes. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Urban List. You may enter multiple times, so long as a different email is used.
6. Rules regarding entry content: An entrant’s entry must not include:
any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
5. Prizes: The selected winner(s) will receive Tickets for themselves plus 5 x friends to Healesville Sanctuary PLUS a food and wine hamper to take home and an exclusive close up encounter with one of the animals. with the below inclusions:
* 6 x adult general admission tickets to Healesville Sanctuary to be used between 11th – 13th June 2016 (tickets are valid for one day of entry only)
* Food and wine hamper to take home on the day
* Exclusive Magic Moment close-up encounter for the group with one of the Sanctuary’s animals
The prize is valued at $559.60
The winner will be provided with 6 adult general admission tickets which must be presented upon entry to Healesville Sanctuary.
The winner must confirm their day of attendance (Sat 11, Sun 12 or Mon 13 June) by Friday 27 May 2016 in order for their Magic Moment animal encounter to be booked in.
Unless otherwise stated, all other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to spending money, meals, travel, insurance, cancellation fees and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
The prize is not transferable, not refundable or redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be sold, auctioned or given away (i.e. one of the persons that collects the prize must be the person drawn in the competition). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values. The winner must be available to attend the event on one of the event days from 11-13 June 2016 in order to redeem their prize.
Some products in the hamper may include allergens such as milk, nuts, soy, and gluten. Consumers should read the labelling carefully and follow all expiry dates.
The tickets will be mailed out to the winner once their Australian mailing address has been provided. The hamper can be picked up from Healesville Sanctuary during the event period (11-13 June 2016) upon leaving the Wine and Wildlife event. The hamper can only be collected upon exiting Healesville Sanctuary. The Magic Moment animal encounter can only be redeemed at the event and must be booked by Friday 27 May.
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at The Urban List's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Urban List and Zoos Victoria to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner selection and notification: The winner will be determined by random selection.
Judging Date: Friday 13th May
Time: Between 10am – 12pm
Location: Studio 41, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Winners will be notified by EMAIL within two (2) days following the winner selection. The Winner must acknowledge acceptance of the prize by e-mail and provide his/her phone number to The Urban List via EMAIL in order to claim their prize, this must be done by the prize claim date specified. If requested by the Promoter, the winner must provide proof of age and residency before they will be awarded their prize. The Urban List shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
7. Prize claim: The prize must be claimed by 05:00pm on Tuesday 10th May 2016 AEST. If the selected winner does not claim the prize by this date, they will forfeit their prize and no cash or other compensation will be provided. The Promoter reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry (as determined by the Judges). The winners contact details will be passed on to Zoos Victoria who will liaise with the winner further to arrange collection of their prize.
8. Rights Granted by you: By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
9. Terms: The Urban List reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, The Urban List may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Urban List. The Urban List reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Page or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Page or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Urban List reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE URBAN LIST'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Facebook promotions: Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Promoter, The Urban List, their associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
11. Disputes: This promotion is governed by the laws of Melbourne. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Urban List, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD 4006. Requests must be received no later than 30th May 2016.