Win An Archie Brother’s Party Or 1 Of 8 $100 Dining Vouchers | Terms And Conditions
Win an Archie Brother’s party or 1 of 8 $100 dining vouchers | Terms And Conditions
THE URBAN LIST’S “Win an Archie Brother’s party or 1 of 8 $100 dining vouchers” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Win an Archie Brother’s party or 1 of 8 $100 dining vouchers promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to Brisbane residents aged 18 and over,
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00am AEST on Wednesday 4th November 2020 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Wednesday 11th November 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow @urbanlistbne and @upstairstoombul on Instagram and tag which friend you would take in the comments.
Determining and Notifying the Winners
The draw will take place at the Melbourne office of the Promotor, 66-68 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121 at 2:00pm AEST on Wednesday 11th November 2020.
The competition will run as a game of chance. The winner will be selected by an online random generator.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via the DM facility on Instagram. Notification will take place on Wednesday 11th November 2020..The winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by 1) replying to the notification with their email address and 2) then replying to notification e-mail sent to that email address provided. Email reply must include all details requested by the Promoter. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Wednesday 18th November 2020.
9. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of (and through such acknowledgment claim their Prize) by 12.00pm AEST on Wednesday 18th November 2020 the Prize will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
10. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The main prize winner will receive 1 x Archie Brother’s party for up to 10 people valued at $670 (AUD) to be used at Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq Toombul, 1015 Sandgate Road, Nundah QLD, 4012.
Archie Brother’s party inclusions:
1 hour of games and attractions
A selection of stone based pizzas and chips
2 hour standard beverage package
Reserved area for one hour
The party is to be redeemed by Thursday 24 December 2020, with a booking subject to availability and strictly no extensions available.
The 8 runner up winners will each receive 1 x $100 dining gift voucher as decided by Urban List. The dining vouchers up for grabs and in no particular order, are listed below:
1 x $100 gift voucher to Dapple + Waver (valid until 14th November 2021, with strictly no extensions available).
1 x $100 gift voucher to Hello Harry Toombul (valid until 28th February 2021, with strictly no extensions available)
1 x $100 gift voucher to Il Gancio (valid until 28th February 2021, with strictly no extensions available)
1 x $100 gift voucher to Jackpot Dining Toombul (valid until 14th November 2021, with strictly no extensions available).
1 x $100 gift voucher to Little Red Dumpling Toombul (valid until 14th November 2021, with strictly no extensions available).
1 x $100 gift voucher to Max Brenner (valid until 30th September November 2023, with strictly no extensions available).
1 x $100 gift voucher to Phat Elephant (valid until 14th November 2021, with strictly no extensions available).
1 x $100 gift voucher to Niku Ramen (valid until 14th November 2021, with strictly no extensions available).
Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with using the prize.
The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with up to the winner and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence about it.
11. The Prizes , are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
17. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promote, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.