URBAN LIST x NORTHSHORE BRISBANE FESTIVAL PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in URBAN LIST x NORTHSHORE BRISBANE FESTIVAL PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Queensland residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Rights for alcohol prizes will not be distributed by or to any person under 18, nor can a person under 18 dispense or collect an alcohol prize. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws or codes including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am AEST on Wednesday 7th September 2022 ends at 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 14th September 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, Entrants must follow @northshorebrisbane and @urbanlistbne and tag your bestie in the comments section of the Urban List x Northshore Brisbane Instagram competition post.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of one (1) Winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 on Thursday 15th September 2022.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. The Winner will be decided at random electronic selection, excluding multiple entries. .
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Winner will be notified via Instagram on Thursday 16th September 2022. The Winner must email firstname.lastname@example.org with requested information to claim their prize.
12. If for any reason the Winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Tuesday 20th September 2022 the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for the Winner's failure to receive notices due to notification settings, spam/junk email/other security, or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The prize details are as below:
● 1x double pass to Brisbane Festival ArtBoat: valued at $90AUD
○ Brisbane’s Art Boat – The Huxleys – South Bank to Northshore: Saturday 24th September 2022 @ 8:45pm AEST
● 1x double pass to Blanc de Blanc Encore: valued up to $290.72AUD
Available any date during season apart from a Saturday
● 1x double pass to Maho Magic Bar: valued up to $168AUD
Available any date during season apart from a Saturday
● 1x Dendy Cinemas Portside double pass: valued at $35AUD
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: Up to $583 AUD
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● Prize is for experiences only, and additional costs not limited to but including transportation, flights, travel costs, food etc will need to be covered by the Winner.
● Brisbane Festival tickets (Blanc de Blanc Encore, Maho Magic Bar and ArtBoat) valid on select dates/times as mentioned above.
● Anything not listed in the above prize details and value is not part of the prizing.
● Prizing cannot be negotiated or traded in for something else.
● Tickets are non refundable, non transferable or redeemable for cash.
● Prize is only available and valid for Brisbane Festival 2022 season.
● The Winner’s contact details to be shared with Northshore Brisbane to coordinate prize package directly.
16. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or public health advice, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
21. By accepting the prize, the Winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
22. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
23. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each Winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form if relevant to the Promotion.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. The Winner accepts that they will be responsible and financially liable for any additional costs the experiences may include.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.