PPQ Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Competition open only to Queensland residents 18+ who hold a valid Queensland driver's license or QLD Customer Reference Number (CRN). By entering, entrant agrees to receive offers and promotions from Personalised Plates Queensland.
3. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter and Personalised Plates Queensland and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 2:00pm AEDST on Monday 16th March 2017 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on Sunday 30th April 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Enter their details in all fields of the competition entry form hosted on The Urban List website
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The judging will take place at Urban List Pty Ltd, Studio 41, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on Monday 1st May 2017 commencing at 11.00am AEDST.
8. One (1) entry will be selected for the Major prize. The judge may select additional reserve entry, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
9. Winner will be selected at random. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Major Prize: The one (1) winner, will win the Major Prize. The Major Prize includes:
One (1) Flight Centre Voucher to the amount of $2,000. The prize will be awarded in the form of a Flight Centre voucher, to be redeemed within the specified time frame and terms of Flight Centre. Prize is one (1) set of personalised plates to the value of $469. The prize will be awarded in the form of a PPQ gift voucher, to be redeemed within twelve months from the date of issue.
Total prize pool valued up to $2,469.
12. The prize must be used within the dates as per Flight Centre gift voucher terms and conditions. If, for any reason a winner does not use their prize in these nominated dates, then the prize will be forfeited.
13. The winner will be notified via e-mail, on Monday 1st May 2017. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by The Urban List Sydney no later than 12.00pm AEDST on Monday 15th May 2017.
14. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their prize by 12.00pm AEDST on Monday 15th May 2017, the prize will be forfeited.
15. The Urban List shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
16. The winner’s contact details will be provided to Personalised Plates Queensland who will provide offers and promotions communications.
17. The Promoter and Personalised Plates Queensland reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter and Personalised Plates Queensland reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and/or Personalised Plates Queensland reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
23. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and Personalised Plates Queensland, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, Personalised Plates Queensland and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Personalised Plates Queensland using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Personalised Plates Queensland. Entrants also consent to being contacted by the Promoter and/or Personalised Plates Queensland to discuss the possibility of further promotional activity on social media pertaining to this promotion (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
26. Entrants agree to have their email address added to The Urban List and Personalised Plates Queensland email lists.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and/or Personalised Plates Queensland, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Personalised Plates Queensland (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
32. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.
33. The Promoter is Urban List Pty Ltd (ABN 56 349 266 482), Studio 41, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.