Tasmania Competition | Terms And Conditions
THE URBAN LIST’S “Win A Breathtaking Tassie Escape For Two” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Win A Breathtaking Tassie Escape For Two promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
1. The Promotion is open to New South Wales, Victorian and Queensland resident’s aged 18 and over,
2. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
3. The Promotion period commences at 12:00am AEST on Monday 16th November 2020 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Monday 23rd November 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, individuals must follow either @urbanlistmelb, @urbanlisyd or @urbanlistbne (depending on which state they are in) and @tasmania on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments.
Determining and Notifying the Winners
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00am AEST on Thursday 19th November 2020 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Thursday 26th November 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow either @urbanlistmelb, @urbanlisyd or @urbanlistbne (depending on which state they are in) and @tasmania on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments.
Determining and Notifying the Winners
The draw will take place at the Melbourne office of the Promotor, 66-68 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121 at 2:00pm AEST on Thursday 26th November 2020.
The competition will run as a game of chance. The winner will be selected by an online random generator.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via the DM facility on Instagram. Notification will take place on Thursday 26th November 2020.The winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by 1) replying to the notification with their email address and 2) then replying to notification e-mail sent to that email address provided. Email reply must include all details requested by the Promoter. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Thursday 3rd December 2020.
9. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of (and through such acknowledgment claim their Prize) by 12.00pm AEST on Thursday 3rd December 2020 the Prize will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
10. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s settings and operation of their email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The one (1) winner will receive one (1) Webjet voucher valued at $1,500 AUD, and one (1) Federal Group voucher valued at $1,500 AUD with a total prize of $3,000 AUD. Upon claiming their prize, they will be contacted directly by a representative from Urban List to determine the necessary details and distribute the prize via email.
Prize terms & Conditions below:
- Webjet: the gift certificate is valid for 3 years from date of purchase. It is not valid for car or motorhome bookings, or bookings that contain car hire.
- Federal Group: the gift card is valid for 3 years from date of purchase and may be used for multiple purchases at preferred participating businesses until the full value has been redeemed.
Prize terms and conditions:
- All Prize redemptions are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier (i.e. the accommodation, restaurant, tour operator etc.).
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses that fall outside the $3,000 AUD total prize value.
- All additional meals, beverages, tips or any other extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter)
- The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with up to the winner and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence about it.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
17. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promote, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.