Urban List X Cha Time Satisfy Your Strange Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in The Urban List x Chatime Giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over. Travel from other states (outside NSW) will not be provided.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am AEST on Friday 11th March 2022 ends at 11:59pm Sunday 20th March 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form and answer the 25 words or less question during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website via www.theurbanlist.com.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner(s) will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 on Monday 21st March 2022.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Skill. The winner(s) will be decided based on originality and creative merit.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified via email or phone call, on Tuesday 22nd March 2022.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Tuesday 29th March 2022 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, not checking Instagram DMs, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The prize details are as below:
● 1 of 4 x $500 Chatime Vouchers, equal to one year’s worth of Chatime (one Chatime drink per week).
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: Up to $200AUD
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● Anything not listed in the above prize details and value is not part of the prizing.
● Prizing cannot be negotiated or traded in for something else.
16. Without limiting the above, the winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by Chatime) free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by Chatime to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) must consent to using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or Covid-19 the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
16. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
17. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; death or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.